My New Bride FINAL STAND (Part II)

The Cullens and others went through double doors....

A HUGE room with a marble floor. Dark. Candles all over the place.

"Come OUT you bitch!" Austin shouted

Charlotte laughs through out the room. "I will be the ONLY bitch standing"

"You have no where to go Charlotte. Let Summer go NOW!" Edward shouted

"In order to get to me, your gonna have to go through my favorite girls. KILL THEM"

Becky Lynch throws darts at them! "Look out!" Carlise shouted

They all dodge the darts. Sasha from behind screaming; hissing! Katana turns into a ware wolf and scratches the Boss on the side of her body.

Sasha falls down; hurt. Helpless. "How....could you? After what....we done together"

"It was a mistake"

"Back stabbing bitch" Sasha disappears. Becky kept disappearing and reappearing as they all trying to get her.

Becky slice Austin in the back! "AH!" he falls to the floor.

"Shit! Austin!" Captain shouted. He kneels down, "Hang in there son"

"Come on, I'll get him to the hospital" Katana said

"No. No. I'm fine. I'm not leaving here without my sister"

"She slice you really good. You'll bleed out and die" she said

"Fine. The rest of you, get my sister back. Understood?"

"We will. Get him out of here" Carlise ordered her

Katana help the Captain with Austin going out the door. The Doors closed shut quickly.

"Hahaha. Your not going anywhere. My girl Becky Lynch is good. You'll never defeat her" Charlotte said

"We'll see about that" Carlise said. Becky appeared right behind him but Emmett grabs her and Jasper twisted her head off! Her body turns to fire & ash.

"NOOOOOOOO!" the Queen shouted. "Rosalie! Finish them!"

Katana and the Captain place Austin the corner. She lift up his back. A huge deep cut to the back.

"I can heal the womb but its only temporary. I'm still learning"

"DO IT" Captain ordered her

She put her hand to the womb. The magic glows on it sealing it. She checks his pulse. "He's breathing is shallow. The quicker they kill the Queen, the sooner he'll get to the hospital"

Rosalie appeared right in front of the Family....she hesitated. Not knowing what to do.

"I said END them! NOW!" the Queen shouted

She looks at Emmett. He looks so angry. With tears; she shouted, "I can't!"

"What?"

"I can't do it. (sniffs) I'm sorry your highness"

The Queen appeared behind Rosalie, "PATHETIC!" she tosses Rosalie from a higher window. "AHHHHHHHHH!" she screams

"NO!" Emmett shouted flying out the window! He flies down with speed and CATCHES her before she hits the ground. He landed on his feet.

"I'm so sorry Emmett. I...don't know what I was thinking"

They embraced. Holding each other.

"Its okay. Its alright. I forgive you"