Give You What You Want

12:35pm Julian's Penthouse

*Door knock* "COMING!" he walks over. Hair male bun. Button top opened showing his incredible muscle bod. Black jeans, barefoot.

He opens>>>>>>>its Amanda Logan. Julian frowned. He knows that she's a vampire. She knows he's a ware wolf but she kept it cool.

She smiles, "Hello my number #1 star

She smiles, "Hello my number #1 star. May I come in?"

"I'm afraid not. I've got to get ready to go in the studio"

"Don't tell me that this beautiful place you have doesn't have a studio"

"It does. But its not complete"

"Oh. Listen, it would only take a second. Pleeeease?"

He rolled his eyes, "FINE. You got 3 minutes"

"Great. I'll make it quick" she walks in. He close the door. She looks around.

"Wow. Julian. You've out done yourself"

"Thanks. What is it that you want?"

She turned around, walking up to him, "You know, you smell pretty damn good. Even for a ware wolf"

"You've figure that out"

"Of course. But Kia doesn't know does she?"

"DON'T you EVEN dare"

"Or you'll what? Kill me? Rip me apart? (laughing) No, no honey. You don't have that kind of power"

"The Queen is going to take over the world real soon. Unlike you and your Full Circle DOGS, she will kill every last one of you"

"Is that why you came all this way to tell me that?"

"No. I just need ONE thing for you and we can call it even"

"Which is?"

"SEX" she put her arms around him, "Pure, long, passionate SEX"

He takes down her arms, "Hell no. Me fucking a vampire? That's not going to work"

"It worked for someone in the Full Circle"

Julian looks at her....How the hell does she know about that? He walks away from her.

"What? You didn't think I know that? Come on Julian, vampires have that special POWER. We can see everything. From the past, to the present and the future. That's what makes us so unique"

He turned around; she quickly tackles him down on the floor! "Just give me what I want. And the next time we see each other, it will just be business"

"How do I know I can trust you?"

"I wouldn't have come here if I didn't trust you"

She leans forward and kisses him on the neck then down on his chest ever go gently. Amanda unbuttons Julian pants, sliding them off. She started sucking his dick. He closes his eyes; moans.

"Yes. That's right. Enjoy this. I'm a give you what Kia couldn't"

Minutes later....

Amanda is on top of Julian fucking him. She's enjoying every minute of it as well as he. Julian couldn't resist himself.

Loud moans from Amanda filled the AIR! as she thrust faster and faster! Julian grips her breasts. He couldn't even speak because if felt so good.

His eyes were glowing light blue as well as her.

CLIMAXED! "Ohhhhh. oh God" she climb off of him cuddling next to him. "That was amazing. Not bad from a ware wolf Julian"

He felt disgusted; knowing he was in her control and couldn't do anything about it. "Yeah. It was great"

Julian got up and put on his pants, "Since you got what you wanted, you can leave now"

"Oh no Julian James. We are gonna FUCK all day and all night. Your not gonna get away that easily"

"We made a DEAL. Don't do this"

She rise up, "Its too late. I can't resist something that I love so much. Your dick does wonders babe. Either you let me stay, or I just go to Kia's house and tell her everything"

"NO. (sigh) Fine. Just for today right?"

"Absolutely. I'm a go in your bedroom. That's where I want to be fucked next" she walks upstairs winking at him

BAMB! with ONE hit to the chest! Amanda body flew in the back of Julian's living room table! Breaking into pieces. CLASH!

Its BAYLEY!

"What the fuck are you doing in my house?"

"Keep your pants on J. I'm not here for YOU. I'm here for this BITCH"

Amanda rises up; hissing at Bayley

"You will NOT replace me! The Queen is mine!"

"In your dreams little girl. Your days are numbered. How do you want to die?"

"Hahaha! You think you can KILL me? That's cute. Give me your best shot"

Amanda rises up from the ground and flies over to Bayley. Bayley catches her as they hold onto each other! Flying all over Julian's place. Destroying a few windows and walls.

"Goddamn vampire bitches" he said out loud

Bayley grips her hands around Amanda's neck. Logan began choking. Turning RED. "Your gonna DIE in my hands!"

Suddenly....Amanda becomes stronger. Breaking Bayley's arms! "AHHHHHH!" Bayley screams.

Amanda grips her hands around Bayley's neck, "YOU'RE GONNA DIE IN MY HANDS"

Twisting her HEAD off! Bayley's body and head falls to the living room floor.

The body turns into a flame; then ashes. Amanda lands down on the floor. Julian looks shocked. "DAMN"

"Sorry you have to see that my love. We did made a deal. For now on, its just business with us"

She cover herself and walks out the door. Julian slouched on the floor.