My New BRIDE FINAL STAND

Queen's Castle (6:15pm) Sanctuary Room

The beautiful WHITE & BLACK wedding ceremony is about to begin

Summer is in a beautiful white Bride's dress unconscious tied up to the white crystal cross in front of the sanctuary.

The Vampires gathered in the sanctuary

The Vampires gathered in the sanctuary. (Rosalie is there too) Everyone wearing BLACK. The Queen walks down the isle wearing a black tuxedo, black heels, with her blonde hair down to her shoulders.

Charlotte place her hand on Summer's chest

Charlotte place her hand on Summer's chest. Summer gasp waking up. She's been drugged. Feeling a bit groggy.

"Wake up my beautiful Bride. Its time"

Summer looks around then looking down and saw what she has on

"Wha---where am I?" Summer asked (tired voice)

"At my Castle. At our wedding sweetheart. Once I take that special power away from you, we will be together forever"

"No. You will NOT take it from me. Edward will come for me. And he will KILL you permenately this time" she said with anger

They all laugh. Including, the Queen. "Oh really? You think so? Well, sorry to tell you the BAD news honey, NO ONE can kill me (serious attitude) Not even YOU"

"You wanna bet? I can kill everyone in this room"

"Pfft. Yeah, right. We'll like to see you try" Amanda said

"Don't provoke her Amanda" Rosalie said

"Or what? What is she going to do?"

Tony walks from the back, "I know what I'm going to do"

They all look back. "I'm gonna stop this" he said walking down the isle

"Tony. So glad you can make it. I know we had our spats in the past but let's put it behind us now"

"RELEASE my DAUGHTER! NOW!" he shouted

Summer looks shocked, "Daddy?"

He looks at her, "Yes baby girl. Its me. I'm so sorry. I should have stopped this when I had the chance"