Brandeen x Jakey (OoO S2)

Ship: Jakey x Brandeen

Type: Cute|Love|Fluff

Requested by: No one

Plot: Jakey gets in a fight with some random guy and Brandeen saves him and takes him back home (OoO S2)
_______________________________

Jakey POV:

It had been a couple hours since my last chorus practice. My chorus had been doing really great, we had won probably six competitions so far. So I decided that they could take a break, including myself. I had decided to take a peaceful walk in the woods. I felt uncomfortable with all the warmth but at least it was better than just staying in the cold.

I spent a good 30 minutes walking around in the woods. I didn’t wander too far from the winter wonderland so I didn’t get lost. I eventually stopped in the middle of the woods. I stared up at the sky, the blue sky seemed peaceful. The clouds were barely visible. I closed my eyes and took in the cool breeze. ‘ I should do this more often,’ I thought. ‘ This place is so peaceful and serene, maybe Brandeen will-’ I opened my eyes again. Brandeen. I frowned at his name. I really wished Brandeen was here. Ever since our encounter at the lake, I haven’t seen him as often. Could he not find me? Did he...just not want anything to do with me?

The whizzing sound interrupted my thoughts. Out of instinct, I raised an ice wall out of the ground. I looked over to my right where the wall was, a piece of metal was sticking an inch through the ice. I looked through the ice, I saw a man standing on the other side near the trees, outstretching his arm.

He put his arm back to his side. He looked at me and scoffed. “ I guess you are one of those demi-gods. Would’ve been a shame if you weren’t,” He said as he walked over to me. My heart was racing and I could feel the adrenaline rushing through me. “ Who are you? What do you want?!”

“ Now, now, don’t be that way. Is that anyway to talk to a fan?” He said smirking as he made his way around the wall.

“ Last time I checked, fans don’t try to kill the people they admire,” I snapped. “ Why are you really here?”

“ Fine, I’ve been trying to capture a bunch of demi-gods and sell them for profit….and do you know how much I could get for that pretty little head of yours?” He said the last part with a stupid smirk on his face.

“ If you want me, you’re gonna have to kill me first,” I said, pulling out my staff. He smirked again and pulled out a knife. “ Fine then, let's get busy.” He said before dashing at me with his knife.

Brandeen POV:

I walked around in the forest near my base. No one was in it so I took it as an opportunity to look around, that and Daveed was annoying me. I kept walking around the woods until I didn’t really recognize them anymore. I stopped and looked up at the sky. ‘ The sky is too blue, sort of like Jakey-’

Jakey. “ Hmm…” I hadn’t thought about Jakey for a long while. Well, not that long, just since we last saw each other at the lake. And when it rained, he offered me his umbrella...he remembered I never liked water. I chuckled.

He cared so much about me. Did I care about him? Wait- what am I talking about? Of course I don’t. He was nothing more than a friend to me. An old friend.

Right?

Then why when I think about that day when it was raining does my heart skip a beat and my palms start to sweat? Okay, my palms don’t sweat, but it does get hot in the room. Even when I’m outside. But it’s no matter, like I said, he’s no more than a-

I stop walking when I see a piece of ice on the ground. I walked over to the ice and picked it up off the ground. Ice? What the- Jakey. I looked around, I spotted another piece of ice attached to a tree. I got up and dashed to the tree. It looked like a big spike poking out the tree. I looked around for more ice. I saw one at a nearby tree, it looked in the same position this one did. I started to make my way towards the tree. Halfway there, I hear a “ Gah!” I turned my head over to the noise. I slowly stalked my way through the trees, which was hard since my wings and physical form were so big.