We Finally Meet

Ship: None

Type: Funny

Requested by: @Nightmare_Bloodmoon

Plot: Ever since Lotus, Femi, and Atlas met their grandmother, Aphrodite, and their grandfather, Anubis, they've always wondered about what other family they've had. Then they remember they have their great-grandfather, Set, who they've never met. They ask Xylo to bring them to meet Set and this happens...

_______________

3rd POV:

Lotus rolled their shoulder around. A wince in pain came afterward. "Lotus, what did I tell you about messing with your shoulder? You're going to hurt yourself," Femi called out from across the room. She sat crisscrossed on her bed with a book on Polynesian mythology.

"I know, but I don't just want to sit in my bed all day. I have to stretch somehow," Lotus explained. Meanwhile, Atlas lay upside-down on his bed, half of his body hanging off. He yawned and stretched his arms above his head. He let them go limp and hang there. "I agree with Lotus. It was boring just sitting here all day doing nothing."

Femi sighed and set the book down to the side. "What do you suppose we do then?"

Atlas sat up as he and his sibling made eye contact. They both glanced back over at Femi and shrugged.

Femi rolled her eyes. She looked around the room for a moment before her eyes landed on a book not too far from her on a pile of books next to the nightstand. She eyed the book curiously before shuffling off her bed and walking toward the pile of books.

She picked up the book off of the pile and examined it. The cover of the book was made of brown leather. On the cover of the book was an imprint of a red heart and what looked to be a black lotus flower behind it.

Creaking sounds came from the spine as Femi opened the book to the first page. Both pages were full of pictures. The first picture on the page was of two people. Both looked very young. The one on the right looked very similar to their father, Inpu, except instead of six(or eight tails, I don't know how many he has.), he had one tail that was very skinny and a little less fluffy. His ears were also smaller.

The man on the left had brown hair that was swept to the side. He wore a white himation with a golden jewel brooch on the right side. The cloth around his waist was tightened with a brown belt and a red diamond-shaped gem in the middle. He wore a golden leaf headdress that wrapped around the back of his head from one ear to the other and golden, knee-high sandals.

The angelic wings stood out the most. Reminding her of her dad, Bryan. She glanced at the rest of the photos. The photo beneath was of the same person who looked like Inpu from earlier. He was sitting on one of the chairs in the library with stacks of books around him and a book in his hands. Femi assumed the angelic figure in the last photo was taking the picture.

The pictures on the next page were extremely different. The person she recognized as Bry-dad was standing next to the guy from earlier. A pink flowery backdrop behind them. That must have been what Dad-pu described as the Aphrodite ball from a few years ago.

Was this Dad-pu and Bry-dad from when they were younger? Femi thought to herself. She slowly turned to her siblings while still staring at the pages full of photos. "Hey, guys?"

They both glanced up at her. She wandered over to Atlas's bed and sat down. This made Atlas sit up and leaned back on his hands as he watched his sister stare down at a book. "What? Did someone die in your book?" He asked, chuckling at his own joke, remembering all of Femi's reactions when something happens in one of her books.