Sleepover

Ship: None

Type: Fluff

Requested by: No one

Plot: Dhalia goes over to Kaiba’s palace for a sleepover (you know, just best friend stuff).

(a/n: this is from my au and has my oc in it. Also I forgot Ezti’s full name so I’ll be calling them Ezti the entire time. Sorry)
_______________________________

Dhalia POV:

I had my camo green duffel bag slung around my shoulder and I was currently walking over to Kaiba’s palace in the desert. It wasn’t far from Inpu’s place so it shouldn’t be long to get there. You might be wondering, ‘ why are you going to Kaiba’s place?’. Well, I was going over because Kaiba and I had planned to have a sleepover. It’s been ages since we last had one and we both had grown up so there was a lot to catch up on.

I had finally arrived at Kaiba’s palace. It was bigger than I had imagined. I walked up the steps, the guards at the front didn’t seem to mind. Kaiba probably told them about my arrival. I walked up the stairs and was confronted by two people, they both looked the same as each other but different genders (That was a great way of describing them, Dhalia. -_-)

Dhalia: Shut up! ):(

They both walked up to me. “ Hi!”

“ Hello, may I ask why you are here?” The boy on the right asked.

“ I came here because Kaiba and I had agreed that I could sleep here for the night.” I explained. They both looked at each other before letting me pass. I walked into the palace, it was humongous. ‘ Dang, bestie!’ I thought to myself. I looked ahead of me, a golden throne sat in the middle of the room.

“ Kaiba?!” I yelled. I heard a small thump following afterwards. I looked behind me and saw a balcony. I went over to the staircase and saw a door. I opened the door and stepped into the room. The room was a dark red and pictures of Kaiba hung all around the walls. “ Alright then…” I muttered to myself. I walked over to the spiral staircase and went upstairs. I walked up the stairs and walked into Kaiba’s bedroom. It was the same color as downstairs. There was a big balcony on the side of the room and a big blue bed on the left side.

I looked to the middle of the room and saw Kaiba pacing back and forth. He looked so nervous. I walked up the stairs. I cleared my throat which he didn’t seem to hear and kept mumbling to himself. “ Hey Kaiba.” I said. He jumped at the sound of my voice, I saw his tail puff up. I tried to contain my laugh. “ Hey Dhalia…what are you doing here?” He said, rubbing the back of his head. I looked at him in confusion. “ Um, we’re supposed to have that sleepover, remember? You...didn’t forget, did you?” I asked with sadness in my voice.

“ No,no,no! I just...didn’t realize you’d be here this early.” He said clearing his throat at the end.

“ Well, I am.” I said walking over to his bed.

“ How was the journey here?” He asked.

“ It was long but good. Two people did come up to me at the front of the palace though.”

“ Oh, Meri and Selma. They didn’t give you any trouble, did they?”

“ Oh no, they didn't. I told them why I was here and they let me through.”

“ Oh good.” He said, looking away from me. I stared down at his bed. My bag was starting to get heavy. “ Is it alright if I put my bag here?” I asked, pointing to his bed. He looked over at me. “ Oh no, go ahead. I don’t mind.”

I placed my bag down and sat down at the end of the bed. Kaiba chuckled. “ You can take your shoes off if you want,” He said walking over to me. He sat down next to me. “ I never wear them.” He said, holding his foot up. I giggled. “ You never were the type of shoes person, and I was totally right.”