Slow Dance

Ship: River x Elio

Type: Gay|Cute

Requested By: Me

Plot: River is hanging out in his room when Elio comes up to his balcony and convinces him to sneak out with him.
_______________________________

River POV:

I laid on my bed and flipped to the next page of my book. I had just finished my lesson with my father. I hadn’t gotten ready for bed yet, I wanted to finish another chapter of the book first. But as I got to the last page of this chapter, I heard a small thud on my floor.

I looked up from my book and looked around. I saw a small rock on my floor near the balcony. As I got up to grab the rock, another rock flew into my room. A little alarmed, I went to go call Nuri but then I heard a familiar voice. “River?”

Wait a minute-

I quickly rushed over to the balcony and peered down. My eyes widened as I saw ELIO below my balcony.

“Elio?!” I whispered/shouted.

“Hello,” He said with a cute, innocent smile. God, I love that man.

“How did you get up here? The castle is literally on a floating island in the sky. If my dad finds out you’re here, he’ll kill you.”

“I flew onto the island with the light wings of love. Whatever a man in love can possibly do his love will make him do it. Therefore your father will be no obstacle.”

I scoffed. “Quoting Romeo and Juliet, are we?”

“If you are willing to be my Juliet. You do have her beauty.”

“And you have Romeo’s idiocy.”

“But my good looks make up for it,” He says, rubbing his chin.

I made a thinking/hesitation noise.

“Oh, come on. Don’t do me like that.”

I chuckled.

“Come with me,” He said out of nowhere.

“Go with you? Where?”

“Out. To the human realm. I have something planned for you.”

“But my father-”

“River, everytime I try to get you to go out, you always mention your father. He’s not gonna catch you. But I will, if you jump down into my arms.”

I rolled my eyes. “You never know if he might come randomly check on me while I’m gone. I’d be done for.”

“Please, just trust me.”

I hesitated for a moment. I sighed. “Fine. Give me a second.”

As I walked away from the balcony, I heard him whispering “Yes!”

I mentally chuckled. I grabbed one of the vines from the side and hung it down my balcony. I climbed onto my balcony and slid down the vine until I reached the floor. As I touch the floor, I break the vine to get rid of the evidence.

I look over at Elio who’s staring at me in amazement. “You looked so hot doing that.”

“Oh, shut up,” I said as I walked up to him and bumped his arm. He chuckled.

“Alright, Romeo, where are we headed?” I asked.

He smirked in response.

Time Skip: 15 minutes…