Brandeen x Jakey

a/n: I didn't know what to name it so-

Ship: Brandeen x Jakey

Type: Gay|Cute|Short fic

Requested By: Me

Plot: Brandeen is taking his daily flight when he spots Jakey’s ice island. He secretly watches Jakey and his chorus rehearsing. Later, Brandeen is watching Jakey in his office and catches him singing.
_______________________________

Brandeen POV:

I swear, Daveed will be the death of me, I thought as I flew in the air. He has been annoying me for the past couple of days and today I had enough of it. I left my base and started to take a flight around the area.

I stare down at the trees below me as they pass by.

Suddenly, I felt a chill hit my spine. I slightly shiver.

I look up and see that I was approaching some snowy mountains. When did I-

I look back and don't recognize the area around me. Huh, I must've dozed off.

I continue flying towards the mountains since I'm too lazy to turn back.

Eventually, I see some floating island in the distance. It looks like a castle. I get closer to it and fly down lower to avoid being seen. I start to hear...singing?

I peak out from behind a bush and see a bunch of- *scoff* animals on a chorus podium singing to their heart's content while a man in blue clothing stood in front of them.

Wait a minute-...excess blue clothing, dramatic hand movements...Jakey?

Jakey lifts his hands and the chorus sings higher, almost hitting a high note. "Wow…" I mutter.

Jakey puts his hands back down and the chorus goes silent. A moment passes before Jakey starts clapping. "That was wonderful, everyone! If we take the same attitude to competition, we'll be sure to earn another gold cup."

Another one? How many does he have? He never told me that he started a chorus.

"However, there is one person who is being a little pitchy. Tell me, who is it?"

Silence.

Jakey crosses his arms. "If no one tells me, we'll do five more practices. That's five more hours wasted of your time."

Silence once again. The tension is so thick you could cut it with a knife. “Fine then, five more hours it is.” He sighs.

“Everyone take a fifteen minute break and we’ll get back to it,” He says as he walks off. I watch him as he walks away to the castle. I look back at the chorus as they began to converse with each other like nothing happened. I roll my eyes and start flying towards the castle. I fly around the castle to find which room he is in. Suddenly, I hear soft humming.

I spot and fly back a little and see Jakey walking around some kind of office.

I flew closer to the window and peered in. I see Jakey humming while putting stuff away around his office. There's a fireplace in the corner with a magma block with a blue and red Nintendo switch and a Kirby plush next to it. He remembered…

I hear his humming slowly turn into singing.

After he stops, I can suddenly feel my heart racing and my cheeks hot as hell.

Suddenly, I hear a small thump and a squeak as I see a bird next to me who just flew into the window.

I whip my head back at Jakey as he looks up. I quickly duck down below the window.

Silence.

"Hello?" I hear his voice say softly. I hold my breath in. The only thing heard was the soft flapping of my wings. The bird chirps and flies away from the window. I hear him sigh. I peek back into the window and walk over to the fireplace and grab the kirby plush. He stares at the plushy for a moment and then puts it to his chest and hugs it tightly.

I sigh and fly away from the window. I’m so sorry, Jakey…

Word Count: 663