Chapter 1

You were with the league of villains for about 1 year now and you made so many friends  you and toga were bestfriends , you and shiggy were like brother and sister , you and twice were like very close , you and Kurogiri were like okay but yall really dont talk that much and you and dabi were like very very close you were in your room on your phone watching tikok and heard a knock " bitchh open the door" Toga said outside you chuckled and went to open the door " what?" " Bitch im gonna tell you tea" she said  you nodded " Okay what?" " Your black" she said smiling you face went blank " bitch i-i never seen the dumbest person on EARTH and that bitch is you" She smiled and you looked at shiggy and looked back at toga " yo give me a knife" " okay" She said giving you a knife you used your quirk to throw it right by shiggys head but it hit the wall instead " wow what was that" he said walking to the wall he looked at it and turned to toga and saw me " damn" I said pulling toga in my room I shut the door " act like nothing happend" I said sitting on the bed on my phone shiggy opened the door ( he had his gloves on btw) You continued being on your phone scrolling on insta " Y/n i know that you threw this knife" Shiggy said holding the  knife you looked up " hey bro how are you doing didnt see you there" he walked to you and took off his hand off his face " I saw you I know you threw it" You shook your head " nope" he looked at toga " did she throw it?" She looked at him and shook her head " nope" He rolled his eyes " i'll buy you new knifes" " YESSS SHE DID THROW THE KNIFESSSS AHHHHH!" She yelled you sighed and looked at her " you can never keep your mouth shut cant you?" She lowered her head " i thought not" You said putting your phone down than you saw dabi walk past you got up " Dabi" he walked back " huh?" " Are you doing anything today?" You said walking to the door " No why?" He said confused " well i was wondering if you want to get something to eat with me today? I mean there is nothing to do" He raised an eyebrow " Is this a set up? Because last time you pranked me" You shook your head " nope its real this time" You smiled brightly and he nodded " sure" He walked away " OH AND CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES!" You yelled before he sat down he turned his head to you and got up and walked towards you he looked down at you and looked back at shiggy and toga " get out im gonna talk to her alone" they both walked out and he pointed " go in" you raised an eyebrow " why?" " Go" He said getting close to your face you walked in and sat on your bed and he looked down at you " your short princess" you blushed at the nickname " i just wanted to spend time with you thats why i said come in here" he touched your phone and got close to your ear " Your my little mouse" you blushed and he walked away " CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES!" You yelled he walked out and didnt say anything.

you went silent for a second " Well... Damn" You started laughing and laid down on your bed.

A/n: sorry its short im tired but i'll put more tomorrow