Chp 18

You and Dabi both were laying down with Amari " she's so beautiful" Dabi said with his finger gliding down her cheek " I know" you said smiling " Y/n I'm glad I had this experience with you" Dabi said smiling at you " me too babes" you said smiling.

Miruko came in your room and smiled " how's my little niece" you laughed " she's fine boo" Hawks came in " look at this little baby bird" you smiled and then it slowly faded " do we have to go back to the base?" You asked Dabi he shook his head " we don't have to, we can stay here if you want." Miruko nodded " I love having y'all here" you smiled " thank you so much" she bowed " ofc" hawks walked in and let one of his feathers touch Amari's cheek he smiled " she's so soft" you smiled and Amari smiled a bit in her sleep " I think she agrees with you. Dabi growled at Hawks " Get away from my daughter" you scoffed " Dabi he's just looking" hawks smirked " I don't think he likes me because I'm so close to you, and your daughter. I mean who can blame me for Seeing this beautiful baby" you smiled " yea she is gonna be a big one, plus her quirk idk what she's gonna have" Dabi nodded " that's true" you sighed and Amari started to fuss " ok baby it's alright" you said picking her up she calmed down and opened her eyes " I love her eyes" dabi said " I know right. " you said smiling " so what are y'all gonna do today?" Miruko asked.

You looked at miruko and smiled " we're gonna go back to our lair so shiggy and the guys can see Amari and then maybe go up to the hero agency" dabi froze " w-wait you wanna go to the hero's?" You nodded " is that an issue?" He nodded " Hell yeah that's an issue why are you going to the hero's?" You scoffed " because I want to is that a problem?" He nodded " it is" " why is it?"" You asked " BECAUSE YOU CAN DIE WITH AMARI IN YOUR FUCKING HANDS!" Dabi yelled " DABI IM NOT A WANTED VILLAIN SO IM OK! I DONT KILL AS MUCH AS YOU DID SO YOUR IM FINE! AND WHY TF YOU YELLING FO?! IM NOT GONNA DO ANYTHING STUPID!" You yelled back then Amari started to cry " fuck" Dabi said running his hands through his hair. He got out the bed " do what you want if you get hurt don't be coming to me crying" you scoffed and got out of bed with Amari " can you hold her while I take a shower?" You asked miruko she nodded you gave her Amari and you went to take a shower.

You got out of the shower and put on some jeans and a shirt " ready to go?" Miruko asked you nodded and sniffled " I put amari in a blanket and a scarf " you nodded and grabbed her " alright you ready to go?" You asked miruko she nodded and both of y'all left.

Time skip:

You made it to the lair and knocked " omg hey y/n" shiggy said opening the door " h-hey" you said smiling Toga came to you " are you ok?" You nodded while a little tear almost came down but you wiped it before it did " yea I'm good" Amari started to wake up " oh look at her" toga said Amari opened her eyes and Toga just lit up " she has different colored eyes" you smiled and thought about dabi and the fight you had over hero's " w-where's dabi?" Shiggy asked " h-he's- We got into a fight this morning so he didn't come" shiggy looked into your eyes and saw the pain he grabbed you by the hand and pulled you in his room " are you ok?" And you just broke down " what's wrong? Shiggy asked " he said that if I get hurt he's not gonna help" shiggy frowned " I'm sorry" " I'm not a wanted villain like he is so I won't get caught" you said crying with your hands in your face " yes I know but he doesn't want you to get hurt that's all" shiggy said " yea I know that but he knows I won't get hurt at all" you said walking to his chest and crying into it " i know, I know" shiggy said rubbing  your back.

Dabi's pov: I was at home laying down waiting for y/n than I heard the door open " y/n we should go to the agency and then get som to eat if Dabi Wants to come he can" Miruko said " I guess idk how's he's feeling right now but yes we cans go" I heard y/n say I sighed and went downstairs " I'll go" y/n looked at me with her glossy eyes I felt bad and went to her " im sorry" she looked up at me with tears coming down and she broke down in front of me. I froze cause I've never seen her crying this much in front of me before " I'm so sorry" I said hugging her she cried in  my chest miruko went to go take Amari to her crib to sleep.

We walked towards the hero agency and miruko looked at me " are you done with killing people?" I froze " huh?" " are you done being a villain?" She said again " if you want to protect y/n are you done with being a villain?" I looked at y/n and she looked at me " I-I guess" Miruko nodded and we walked in and everyone froze " A VILLAIN IS HERE!" A hero screams and everyone comes down and gets in a fighting stance " wait wait listen he's done being a villain" y/n said " that's a lie" a hero said " if it was why is he here? It would be dumb to go to the hero's if he wanted to be a villain" y/n said one hero nodded " that's true" endeavor walked down and saw Dabi and froze " T-Touya"