Chapter 4

You woke up with the sun hitting your eyes and no cover on you " wtf" you said sitting up you rubbed your eyes and didn't see dabi you got out the bed and then found a note from him

Hey little mouse I'm out on a mission breakfast is ready it's in the oven we will be back in 20

You nodded and put the note back down and walked out the room with your phone " what did he make for breakfast today?" You said smiling and walking to the kitchen, you looked in the oven and saw waffles , bacon , and eggs " oh wow he can cook" you said surprised.

You grabbed the plate and sat down on the couch to watch SpongeBob.

20 minutes later:

You finished your breakfast and washed the dishes that were left in the sink while still watching SpongeBob you smiled and started to sing the theme song " who lived in the pineapple under the sea, SpongeBob SquarePants" you said while washing the dishes then you suddenly heard a glass break in your room you jumped " who's there?" You said shaking you picked up a knife and walked slowly to your room " who's there? I'm not gonna say it again" you said getting closer to the room.

You started to breath heavily and then heard groaning coming from your room you looked through the door and saw a man with a mask you froze and he turned his head and you moved your head back quickly " Who was that?" He said getting up you ran to the kitchen and hit under the island " I WILL KILL YOU WHO IS THERE?!" He yelled you didn't have your phone right now and then you heard a ding and knew it was your phone,the masked man went to your phone and saw dabi texted you

Hey little mouse were coming back now

" so this is the famous dabi" the masked man said he laughed softly and put your phone back down on the table " let me wait for him" he said sitting on the chair by the table.

1 minute later:

Dabi and everyone came back and saw the masked man " who are you?" Dabi said " someone you need" The masked man said dabi looked around " Y/N?!" He yelled " where is y/n?" " who is y/n?" The masked man said " someone I love" dabi said you came from under the island " are you okay?" Dabi said coming to you " yes but I almost had a heart attack" you said breathing heavily " okay calm your breathing down" he said putting your head on his chest " why are you here?" Dabi said looking at him " I need your love" he said turning to you " for what?" You said getting a little scared " I like your quirk so I need you, so wanna come with me?" He said walking up to you " no I'll stay here" you said with your hand shaking dabi grabbed your hand and went to your ear " calm down your breathing don't panic I won't let him touch you" " you promise?" You said looking up at him he nodded and you started to calm down but something was kind of holding you back and saw a familiar face in the masked man's eyes " what's your name exactly?" You said " the hero killer or my real name is Jeffery" he said your eyes widened by that name " Jeffery?".

Flashback

(Okay so just think this is your mother and the one who texted you last time is your step mom)
" Dad please stop it hurts" Younger you said crying " THEN USE YOUR QUIRK CORRECTLY DUMBASS! Your dad yelled at you hitting you with a paddle " JEFFERY STOP!" Your mother yelled " GO BACK TO THE ROOM CHERYL!" Your dad yelled " Daddy it hurts please stop" younger you said running away " get back here bitch" you dad said running after you, you fell and looked up and saw your dad holding a knife " you are the worst daughter I've ever seen in MY LIFE! So I'm gonna kill you so I can live my best life without you" He said with a evil smile your mom came running " JEFFERY STOP PLEASE DONT KILL HER PLEASE!" " CHERYL IM GOING TO TELL YOU ONE MORE TIME GO BACK TO THE ROOM!" Your dad yelled " but your gonna kill her please don't" your mom said you dad hit her with her quirk and she flew across the house and fell head first " MOMMMY!" You said yelling " there now with you" your dad said putting the knife up he started to stab you in the leg " DAD STOP PLEASEEEE!" You said crying trying to push him away while he was stabbing you your mom came from behind him and used her quirk to throw him " go run" she said with blood coming from her head you went to her " mommy" you said with tears coming down your face.