Chp 12

2 months later:

You were in the kitchen cutting up apples for me and dabi then I felt a sharp pain in my back I winced and just continued cutting until the pain got worse " DABI!" You yelled he ran towards you" what's wrong?" " my back" you said nearly with tears " okay go sit I'll finish it" he said you nodded and went to sit on the couch.

He finished cutting the apples and came to you " here honey" you took them and had pain again you winced in pain " Dabi it hurts" you said with tears " uh KUROGIRI!" He yelled, " yes sir?" Kurogiri said teleporting here " how do you help back pain when you're pregnant?" Dabi said " umm massage her back," Kurogiri said Dabi nodded " okay princess let's massage your back" you nodded and sat up a little while he rubbed your back " it's NOT HELPING!" You yelled " AHHHHHH!" " Ummm okay Ummm we really need help," Dabi said " okay babes we have to go to a hero to fix this" you nodded " okay."

You were in the car with dabi and toga " so what's going on?" Toga asked " we're gonna see an old friend," Dabi said pulling up in a driveway then you started to get cramps again " ahh," you said in pain he got out of the car and went to your door " come baby let's go" he grabbed your arm and pulled you up " TOGA!" Dabi yelled " I'm coming," she said closing the door and coming to the door Dabi knocked while holding your stomach " DABIIII!" You screamed " WHAT?" He yelled back " It hurts," you said crying " I want to stop" he nodded " it's gonna be okay" then the person opened the door and it was...

Hawks

" What's wrong?" Hawks said looking at Dabi " y/n is pregnant and we need help" Dabi said looking desperate then Miruko  came " why are these villains here" hawks sighed " y/n is pregnant she needs our help" Miruko saw you " oh lord come in" she grabbed your hand and pulled you inside " how long are you?" " 2 months" you said wincing " ok honey I need you to lay down in a comfy position" miruko said smiling I nodded and sat down on the couch " hawks we need blankets and shit" Miruko said rubbing my stomach " Okay" hawks said rubbing upstairs " okay you and dabi and toga need to hide the heroes are trying to look for you guys okay" miruko said, " Do they want my baby?" I said worried then stuff started to shake " it's okay baby no they don't want your baby" miruko said trying to calm you down you calmed down and felt a sharp pain in your stomach " AHHHH!" You sat up quickly dabi came to you" breathe princess breathe" you nodded and started to breathe " can I get something to eat?" She nodded and grabbed some chips.

Y/n's POV:

I grabbed the chips and ate them " how are you feeling?" Toga asked " I'm fine now feeling a little better," I said eating a chip they all nodded and then hawks came down with pillows, blankets, heating pad, and a teddy bear " here you go," he said out of breath " thanks baby," miruko said kissing his cheek ( I believe miruko and hawks are a great couple like yesh)

After a couple of minutes I went to sleep "all right now we need to give her a comfy place to see so there are 4 guests rooms okay" Miruko said " Dabi keep her comfortable okay her quirk is with her pain do be careful" Dabi nodded  and sat next to me while stroking my hair " okay let's get the rooms ready you wanna help me toga and Keigo?" Miruko asked them they both nodded and went to go help her.

3 hours later:

I woke up to Dabi not here and neither are the others   I sat up and started to worry " Dabi" I said looking around my legs started to shake and everything started to shake " Toga? Dabi?" Then tears started to fall " where are y'all?" I said getting up then I fell to my knees holding my stomach " AHHHHHH!"

Dabi's POV:

I was upstairs talking to hawks, miruko, and toga about our safety " so can we stay here until she can have our baby?" I asked miruko and hawks looked at each other " I guess but remember your stay by our rules never disobey them" miruko said I nodded and was about to say something but the house started to shake then a scream " Y/n" I said running out the room I ran downstairs and saw her on her knees " Y/n are you okay?" I said running to her " Dabi?" She said looking at me she hugged me tight " please don't leave me" I felt bad because she was vulnerable " I won't I promise" I said hugging her tight but for now let's get you something to eat and get some sleep.

9 minutes later:

I was in bed with y/n holding her waist while my head was in the crook of her neck " I love you bubba" she said sleepily I smiled " I love you too little mouse"