Chapter 6

It was a Sunday and you woke up with Sunset on your chest and dabi on your chest as well you moved a little and our sunset down you got off the bed and walked out the room.

" good morning" compress said you went to him and smiled " hey" you hugged him " good morning" you walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge " you want breakfast?" " sure like what?" He said " umm I can make waffles, eggs, and bacon," you said getting the waffle mix out he nodded " that's fi-" he was interrupted by a knock " who is it?" You said turning to the door " your dad" " go away" you said backing up from the door " open the door before I will" he said banging on the door " go away" he busted the door open and compress ran to you " go to dabi quickly" you nodded and you ran to your room then your dad threw his sword at you " Y/N LOOK OUT!" Compress yelled you turned and ducked.

The glass shattered everywhere everyone woke up and ran out of their rooms " WHATS GOING ON?!" Dabi yelled " Dabi he's back," you said going to him " okay" he nodded holding you " GO AWAY!" Shiggy yelled, " I ONLY WANT Y/N THAT'S ALL!" He yelled back " WHY?!" Dabi yelled, " I JUST WANT MY DAUGHTER!" He yelled getting closer " Please just stay away," you said with your head in Dabi's chest "  what about your dad?" He said getting closer " I don't need you," you said gripping Dabi's shirt " but you do need me I'm your father," he said nodding "you're a bad father," Dabi said " she's lying I never hit her," he said grabbing his sword " yes you did and if mom was still alive she would say the same thing," you said " Dabi let me use your fire" you whispered to him, he let you use his fire and started to manipulate it behind your back " please just leave, "Toga said with a knife behind her back," I told you I want my daughter" he grabbed your arm and pulled you to his chest then out his sword to your neck " I'll kill her if you move" you slowly put the fire on his leg but you'd don't want to make it obvious " now will you come with me?" He said " fine but get the sword off my neck it's too sharp," you said slowly putting the fire on his leg you looked at them and winked now they understand what your doing " I have a question?" You said looking up at him " what?" He said " what's the worst thing about fire? I'll give you 30 seconds," you said smiling " it's very hot and it burns you," he said " okay," you said nodding " why?" He said looking down at you " because I love fire" you said putting the fire on his leg he let go and screamed his whole body caught on fire.

" come," Dabi said with open arms you ran to him and he covered your ears and put your face in his chest while they were watching his burn you didn't hear any more screaming " is he gone?" You said he nodded " yes he's gone" you cried in his chest as he uncovered your ear " it's okay," he said stroking your head " you don't have to look" you continued to cry in his chest while he was stroking your head " we will take his body away and put it outside" compress said Dabi nodded and walked in the room with you " are you okay?" You didn't say anything " y/n you have to talk to me," he said about to grab your arm you moved your arm away then got up " I have to go" " wait y/n what's wrong?" He said looking at you " nothing I'm just gonna go excuse me" you said walking out of the room.

Y/n's pov:

I ran out of the bar with no shoes and without anything, I heard yelling from behind me " Y/N!" I continued to run " Y/N!" The yelling said again I ran behind a building and sat on the ground with my head on my knees dabi came to the holding but didn't see me " Y/N!" I didn't say anything and kept silent " Please I need to talk to you" " I-I don't want to talk to no one," I said crying " y/n?" He said walking behind the building and saw me " y/n what's wrong?" I looked up " Am i a bad daughter?" He came down to me " n-no your not why would you even think that?" Tears came down my face " I am if my father hates me so much" he hugged me " don't think like that if I don't hate you your not a bad person okay" I blushed a little " really?" He nodded " yes" I smiled and he picked me up so my legs were around his waist " let's go back home" I nodded and we went back home.