Chp 16

The person who walked through that door was your uncle " Omg" you said surprised " W-what the hell?" Hawks said I'm shock " hawks listen all for one is my uncle but he's out of villain stuff so you good"you said holding his arm " are you sure?" He said looking back at you "yes" you said nodding then a contraction came " Ah fuck" you yelled holding your stomach " alright we need to see what's going on with your baby" all for one said " AHHHHH!" You screamed " it's alright" hawks said holding your hand " please make it quick" you said nearly crying all for one put gel on your stomach and rubbed it in " alright let's see what's goin on" he put the thingy on your stomach and saw the baby moving around " alright so I guess the baby is movin and that's why it's uncomfortable" " it's really uncomfortable" you said wincing " alright y/n just lay back you know" all for one said you nodded.

You came back home and dabi ran to you " are you ok?" You nodded " yes I'm fine" Miruko came up to
You " hey honey do you want some coffee or tea?" "tea  would be nice" you said going to sit down on the couch, you felt a tight sensation on your stomach then a wave of pain came through " AH FUCK!" You screamed, miruko, Dabi and hawks ran to yo " you ok?" Dabi said worrying " it hurts" you said holding his hand " I know baby" you started to cry while Dabi was still holding your hand.

" hey don't cry baby it's okay" Dabi said you squeezed his hand " Ooooo fuck oooooo fuck" Miruko rubbed your stomach and it felt amazing "ahh" you moaned " it feels good that I'm doing this?" Miruko asked you nodded " yes very much" then you felt your eyes get heavy.

You fell asleep " is she sleep?" Dabi said in disbelief " yeah looks like it" Dabi picked you up and put you on the couch.

Hours later:

You woke up and felt a pain in your back " ahhh" you moaned in pain " DABIIIIIII!" You had tears coming down " DABIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HELPPPPPPPP!" No one came down " MIRUKOOOOOOOOOOOOO HELPPPPPPPPPPPP!" She ran down " WHATS WRONG?!" You cried heavily " I feel like my back is splitting" she said behind me and rubbed my back " I tried to call Dabi but he's not answering" you felt a sharp horrible pain in your back  you took a deep sharp breath in and let out a loud blood curling scream " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" The whole house shook and everyone came running down " what's wrong?" Dabi said " I TRIED CALLING U! TWO TIMES DABI TWO FREAKING TIMES AND YOU DIDNT EVEN ANSWER!" You yelled " I'm sorry I didn't hear you" you rolled your eyes " alright are you feeling better?" Miruko asked " y-yea"