Chp 13

You were in bed with dabi rubbing your stomach and then you felt a kick you gasped and dabi shot up " what's wrong?" " Did you fell that kick?" You asked him he nodded " but I'm still wondering is it a boy or a girl?" You shrugged "wanna go today?" He nodded "I think I have to go with miruko because your a wanted villain and I'm not so I think I'll go with miruko" you said looking at him he nodded " that's fine just tell me and I'll be just as happy" you nodded and kissed his cheek.

( hawks is at work)

1 hour later:

I went downstairs to miruko " Hey can I ask you something?" She turned " ofc" you nodded and sat down where she is " first umm would you be okay to help me deliver the baby and stay because none of my Parents are here anymore" you said looking at her she nodded " ofc I mean I know y'all are villains but I mean y'all still have feelings so ofc" " oh and can you take me to the doctor to see what my gender is of the baby?" You said she nodded " let's go" you nodded and left for the doctor.

Time skippp~

You were in the car driving to the doctor and you and miruko were having conversations " How did you and Dabi meet?" She asked " well we been friends for a about a year and we came closer and just done day we were about to go out like to talk and shit and he kissed me and I kissed him and we just went from there" You said rubbing your stomach " do y'all have sex everyday?" She asked you " ummm no but mostly when he's horny and  that's every dad mostly but we don't have sex until I'm horny too or I'll ask for it" You said smiling she nodded and we made it to the hospital.

Y/n's POV:

I walked in the hospital with Miruko and everyone looked at her and ran up " OMG A HERO HEYY!" I moved back a little and then I felt a pain in my stomach " ahh" I said holding my stomach miruko turned to me she came to me and picked me up " we need a room quickly" they nodded and showed me a room.

I was laying down with pain " JESUS" I said in pain the doctor came " are you okay?" I sat up" DO YOU THINK THAT IM OKAY?!" Miruko held my hand " calm down" she looked at the doctor " she just needs the gender of her baby" the doctor nodded " alright let me see" the doctor grabbed a gel " okay lift yiur shirt for me" I nodded and lifted up my shirt.

They put the gel on my stomach and checked " okay so I see the legs" and they went closer and saw the baby " so there is the baby and turns out it's a...

Boy

No pov:

You smiled " yay" miruko nodded " that's amazing" " alright if you need anything more just call me and I'll help you out" the doctor said giving me a card you nodded and yall left.

You came back home and saw Dabi and Hawks on the couch watching SpongeBob " oh y'all back" hawks said and dabi turned around and got up " what was the gender?" You smiled " a boy" he smiled lightly " I'm so glad y'all are happy" miruko said then we heard a knock " Miruko open up" it was all might " shit it's all might y'all hide" miruko said Dabi and you hid in the guest room.

" hey all might" miruko said opening the door" Hey I have a question?" All might said " yeah wassup?" Miruko asked " do you know where the sugar is?" He asked miruko was straight faced " really?"he nodded and she walked in the kitchen to get him the sugar " give it back when your done" he nodded and was about to leave but heard a sound " Ahhh" you yelled in pain holding your stomach " what was that?" He asked " oh umm my pregnant friend is upstairs she is having contractions I was about to give her some tea but you came in here" miruko said he nodded " oh can I go see Her" miruko panicked " ummm s-sure I guess" you heard and pushed dabi in the closet " don't make a noise ok" he nodded and you rushed on the bed and laid down.

Then all might came in " oh hello" you looked at him and waved " hi" he came to you " how long?" " 2 months" you said wincing then you had a pain " AHHHHH!" You screamed miruko ran to you " okay breathe" " it hurts" you said with tears " all might please leave I have to deal with her ok" miruko said to him he nodded and left the house.

" DABI COME HERE!" You yelled he came out the closest and came to you " breathe for me" you were about to calm down but a kick came and you had contractions the whole house was shaking " calm down y/n" miruko said holding your hand " your safe" you calmed down and little " your baby is safe" you nodded and the house stopped shaking.

3 hours later:

Hawks came back from work and miruko came to him " keigo she is sleep don't bother her" he nodded and put his stuff down " Dabi I think no matter if it's a girl or a boy you should treat it right" keigo said smiling at him " I know what to do birdman" Dabi said walking away " don't burn it" keigo said " why would you think that?!" Dabi semi yelled " because you like burning stuff" keigo said " WHO SAID I WAS GOING TO BURN MY CHILD!" Dabi yelled in anger " I WAS JUST SAYING!" Keigo yelled back "YALL SHUT UP!" Miruko yelled at them " she is sleep so if y'all don't want to wake her up grumpy then don't" then we saw y/n " STOP YELLING!" You  said looking at all of them " LIKE SHUT THE FUCK UP!" You said walked back in the room and slammed it.

4 hours later:

Y/n came down yawning " how was your sleep?" Miruko asked " fine" miruko nodded and gave her some tea " here I love this kind" you smiled " thanks" you saw Dabi come over to you and kiss your head " tomorrow we're getting clothes for the baby" you nodded " okay" he smiled a bit and sat next to you " so what's for dinner?" You asked " really anything at this point" miruko said drinking her tea " I'll make spicy honey chicken tenders" you said getting up " the hell you won't" Miruko said getting up " whyyyyy?" you whined " because your pregnant and you need to rest" Miruko said walking to the kitchen.

She made dinner and it was good " wow" keigo said " it's good" she nodded " ik" you scoffed and ate a chicken tender " alrighr imma go to bed" keigo stopped right at his tracks " you were sleep for 4 hours and your tired again?" You nodded " uhhh yeah?" He rolled his eyes and you ate the rest of the chicken tender and went to bed.