Chapter 7

2 years later:

You been hiding from everything hero's , your dads friends even your uncle so it's been hard you had a big bruise on your hip from other hero's and a huge cut right besides it so you were hurt but you still  wanted to see the LOV again so you walked to the bar and knocked on it toga came and opened " Y/N!" She yelled you smiled and hugged her " how are you?" She smiled " I'm great hbu?" " I'm good is dabi here?" You said smiling " yeah he's in the room" she said pointing " ight" you went through the door and saw shiggy " hey shiggy" he turned " Y/N!" You smiled and went to him he hugged you " I thought you would never come back " I know it's crazy" you said smiling " imma go see dabi ight" he nodded and you went to his door and knocked he opened the door and froze " y-y/n" you smiled and started to cry a little then sunset came to the door and she got big " hey sunset" she came to you and growled " hey baby" she sniffed your hand and remembered she jumped  on you and you fell you kissed her head got got up and looked at dabi " hey bubba" he gave you a hug and cried on your shoulder " it's okay" you said stroking his head while you push him up from your shoulder " I already told you I'll be back and you did what I said" " what that?" He said with more tears " you took care of sunset, you took care of yourself you helped me so much" you said putting your hand on the side of his face " thank you so much dabi" you kissed him and pecked his nose he smiled " I missed my princess" you felt a little blush but you rolled your eyes " I kissed my bubba too" he pulled you in the room and sunset followed you " I wanna stay with you" he said putting his hands on his waist while smirking you laughed and put your arms around his neck " guess what?" " what?" He said getting close to your face " I'm hungry and tired" you said kissing him " then get something to eat" you rolled your eyes and kissed his cheek " can you make me something?" He slapped your ass and kissed your neck " sure" you slightly moaned quietly " someone likes the kisses on the neck" he said slowly putting his hand on your neck " I guess you need more to scream my name" you shook your head " no I'm good" he chuckled and slowly put his hand down your pants " I think you should" you looked down " dabi what are you doing?" He continued to slip his hand down you pants " aw baby your already wet for me " he put his hands down your panties and started to rub your clit" I guess you missed me that much huh?" You moaned slightly " c-can we continue this later?" He took his hand out your pants and you sat down " I'm tired so good night."

You fell asleep and didn't wake up for a while.

7 hours later:

You wake up next to dabi laying down and sunset laid next to you " hey princess" dabi said looking at you " hi" you said smiling sunset opened her eyes and licked your face you smiled and kissed her head " hey baby" dabi kissed your head " princess I want you to suck my cock" you turned the other way " no" he put his hand on your waist and moved it down in your pants " come on baby" you rolled your eyes and winced he took his hands out your pants quickly " what's wrong?" " I got hurt while I was gone" you said sliding down your pants a little and the bruise got worse and the cut as well " fuck what happened?"  He said getting off the bed getting a towel " I was hurt by another villain" you said wincing " ah" he put a towel on your cut and your bruise " don't touch it" you nodded and he went out the room to get ice sunset came to your waist and sniffed your bruise and your cut " I'm okay baby" you said smiling she licked your head and laid down next to you.

Dabi's pov:

I walked out my room and went in the kitchen and grabbed a ice pack " what's wrong dabi?" Shiggy asked " y/n's hurt" I said closing the freezer shiggy had a worried face " is she okay?" " I don't know but she's in pain" I said walking to the room and saw she took the towel off " why did you take it off?" I said going to her " I'm fine don't worry" she said wincing " no your not your hurt" I said putting the ice pack on her " ahhh" she yelled " okay let it stay there for a little bit and I'll get stitches or stuff" I said walking out she nodded and she looked down and saw something poking at her skin " what the fuck" she said looking at it sunset was roaring at it " it's fine do-don't worry" she said wincing " ow."

" SHIGGY!" I yelled " what" he said walking to me " do we have any stitches?" I asked checking everywhere?" " i think twice has some" he said I nodded and walked to twice's room " TWICE!" I yelled while banging on his door he opened the door " WHAT?!" He yelled " I need stitches" I said he gave me a box " here" I rolled my eyes and was about to thank him but I heard a scream " AHHHHHHHHH!" I ran to my room and saw y/n's skin popping up " what the hell" " SOMETHING IS INSIDE ME!" She yelled  " I CAN OBVIOUSLY SEE THAT!" I yelled back " AHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed high pitched " I HAVE TO TAKE IT OUT!" She yelled " what no" I said about to say something but she was already about to do it.

This is gonna be nasty so if you don't wanna see then skip.

Back to no pov:

You sighed and put your hand inside your cut " fuck" you said in pain you felt a hard Metal thing in your cut so you grabbed it and pulled it up " FUCKK!" You yelled  dabi grabbed it and burned it. Your breathing was shallow he looked back at you " y/n stay up for me okay" he lifted up your head and started to wipe the blood off your waist and stomach" stay with me princess" you were slowly closing your eyes " stay with me" his voice started to fade slowly " stay with me" you closed your eyes and just heard his voice fading and everything went black.

2 days later:

Your eyes fluttered open and looked around you saw dabi with his hands on his face and saw Shiggy by the door " d-dabi?" You said softly he took off his hands off his face " y-y/n?" He said softly shiggy looked at him " what?" " I heard her voice" dabi said standing up " dabi?" You said a bit louder he turned to you " y-y/n?" You smiled a bit he came to you " are you okay?" You groaned a little " y-yeah" sunset came to you " hi baby" she licked your face " alright baby sit for me" she laid down next to your head " y/n do you know who did this to you?" Shiggy asked " I don't know" you said sitting up you winced and looked down at your waist and saw white bandages around it " what happened?" " you were out cold for 2 days" dabi said " damn" you said getting out of bed you heard talking from out your room " whose that?" You asked " your mom found out what happened now she's scared to death" shiggy said you nodded and walked out the room " hi ma" you said walking to her she turned to you and ran to you " oh my baby what happened? Did someone hurt you? She said looking around your body " I'm fine" you said smiling she saw dabi come out the room and she went to him " why didn't you make sure she was okay" " I-" he tried to speak " mom I left" you said she tuned to you " what?" "I left because dad was after me" you said going to her " no your dad is a nice person" she said shaking her head " no ma he killed my real mom" you said " n-no where is your dad anyways?" She said looking around " h-he's not here" " where is he?" She said " w-we killed him" you said looking at her she came to you and slapped your face.

" WHY WOULD YOU KILL YOUR FATHER YOU DUMBASS HE SHOULD'VE KILLED YOU!" She yelled at you " I HATE YOU!" " it's not the first time someone said that to me who I love" you said lowly all the stuff in the bar started to spin around " I rather you get out or you will get killed either or im fine with it" she laughed " you won't kill me" her eyes turned blue and my eyes turned red " we'll see"

To be continued...