Chapter 2

You were laying on the bed with high socks , a shirt and a skirt on you were looking at the celing " that dude something else" you said smiling than you heard a knock you got off the bed and went to go open the door and it was dabi " yeah?" You said looking up at him " what time do you want to leave?" you checked your phone " umm we can leave in 3 hour-" he smashed his lips against yours aggressively you froze and your lips melted to his he forced his tounge into your mouth he broke off " you want more dont you?" He said smirking you looked the other way blushing " we can leave in 3 hours ight bye" you were about to close the door but he caught it " why you leaving so early we just started" he put his hand on your face " you smacked it off " not right now" He pulled your arm closer to him and kissed you again but softer you jumped and he picked you up where your legs were on his waist he walked in the room and closed the door , he sat down so you were on his lap.

NSFW!!!!! WARNING: CHOKING , SPITTING , CURSING!!!!!!!!
He took off your shirt ( you were wearing a bra btw) he kissed your neck you slightly moaned he flipped you over so he was on top of you he kissed your neck again and went down to your stomach and than he kissed yout thighs than inside you thighs you moaned quietly as he took off your panties " your already wet for me baby" He said putting his finger on your clit you moaned softly " d-dabi" he came up to you and started kissing you softly while he was doing that he was circling you clit you squeezed your thighs together he broke off the kiss " why you squeezing baby?" you moaned quietly and he continued kissing you softly and than he put a finger in you gasped " fuck" you said quietly he started finger fucking you softly " fuck dabi please" You said breaking off the kiss he took his finger out and took off your bra and your skirt " you look better without anything" He said smriking " now what about you suck my cock?" He pulled down his pants and than his boxers and you saw it GOD DAYUMMMM WHEN I SAY THAT MOTHERFUCKER BIG AS FUCK ITS BIGGGGGG AS FUCK! You looked at it and looked at him " you want me to put that in my mouth?" He nodded " whats the problem baby?" you sighed and got on your knees than licked the tip and put it in your mouth.

" fuck baby" Dabi moaned " you know how to suck a cock" you rolled your eyes and started to deep throat it you started to get teary eye " fuck im finna cum baby" He said moaning he came in your mouth he grabbed your face " swallow it" you swallowed it and he smiled " good girl" you got up he pushed you on the bed and grabbed a condom and put it on. He got on top of you " okay im gonna go in alright tell me when your ready?" He said softly you nodded " im ready but please go slow" He nodded and shoved it in slowly and softly you winced from it stretching your insides " tell me when to move" he said softly " you can move" You said softly he started to move slow you gasped " fuck ahh" You gripped the sheets he moved his hand to yours and held it " fuck" dabi moaned " fuck your tight" he went a bit faster and started to hold on to your neck " your my fucking slut, are you my slut baby?" You couldnt give the answer so he started choking you " i said are you my fucking slut?" He said you nodded " y-yes i-im your s-slut" he smiled " good girl now open your mouth little mouse" you opened your mouth slowly and he spit in your mouth. ( i know CORONA!!!!!!! But lets just say this was before corona okay)

Y/n: While I was being pounded by dabi his hand was around my neck tightly but I was able still to breathe, he was going at a fast pace " D-Dabi I-I'm about to cum" " fucking hold it" He said grunting at the same time he went faster than before " fuck , fuck baby im about to cum where you want me to cum?" " My mouth" I said with my head on his chest while he was still pounding into me he kissed my head " fuck im about to cum baby" I got off his chest and put my head back on the bed and he pulled it out and came on in my mouth and I swallowed it he started started to breath very herd and put his head on my chest " You okay?" I said rubbing his head he nodded and lifted his head up " I hope I wasnt to rough with you" he said softly I shook your head " its fine dont worry about it" he nodded and put his head back on my chest " We have to take a shower" He said tracing your stomach " UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled he snickered I rolled my eyes and got off the bed and put on my shirt and some pants " Why did you just put on a shirt and pants when were about to take a shower?" Dabi said walking in the bathroom " Dabi do your thing and i'll do mine ight?" I said walking in the bathroom and turning on the water.

I got in the shower and dabi came in as well, while you were putting soap on your body dabi sighed " whats your favorite song?" " its ( your favorite song) I said washing off the soap he nodded and on my favorite song I was humming the song while washing up.

I finished washing up and grabbed a towel from the counter than got out the shower I wrapped the towel around my body and looked in the mirror to put my hair in a bun he turned off the water and stuck his head and one hand out the shower " grab me the towel on the toilet for me please" " ight" I said grabbing the towel off the toliet and gave it to him. He grabbed the towel and got out the shower than wrapped it around his waist I looked at him up and down he stopped and looked at you " What?" I shook my head " nothing just looking " He nodded " okay well" he grabbed my arm and yanked me towards him " Im gonna do the same thing but up close" I smiled and cupped his face " I look better either way lil boy" he rolled his eyes and kissed me softly I smiled and kissed back.

Back to no pov: You and dabi walked out the bathroom and got dressed for the night

here is yours

here is his

You and Dabi laid on the bed with you on his chest you felt his heart beat and it was strong " its strong" you whispered " huh?" He said confused you shook your head " nothing" he nodded and smacked your ass you jumped a bit " ow" he smiled and yo...

You and Dabi laid on the bed with you on his chest you felt his heart beat and it was strong " its strong" you whispered " huh?" He said confused you shook your head " nothing" he nodded and smacked your ass you jumped a bit " ow" he smiled and you hit his chest not hard but hard enough so he could cough you smiled " haha thats why dont smack my ass dumbass" he cuddled you tight and he closed his eyes " I love you" He said driffting off you smiled " i love you too dabi" You both were sleep and had a great day.