Chp 15

You woke up to Dabi on his phone listening to FUCKING JAZZ " yo wtf?" You said turning to him " what you don't like jazz?" He said turning to you " no I don't so turn it off" you said turning your back towards him he scoffed and turned it up louder " YO!" You yelled turning back towards him " WHAT?!" He yelled " TURN IT DOWN IM TRYING TO FUCKIN SLEEP!" You yelled at him " WELL TOO DAMN BAD!" He yelled back, you too were going back and forth until Miruko busted inside the room " Look I understand yall trying to sleep but WE ARE TOO!" You both nodded and she slammed the door.

" it was your fault" you said to Dabi " imma fuck your ass up" he said smirking " haha you can't I'm pregnant" you teased " when you have the baby I'm going to fuck you again" he said smirking " no" you said sitting up " no" you got off the bed and went in the bathroom " Princess listen" Dabi said " what name should we name the baby?" " huh idk?" You said thinking " oh what about Amari?" Dabi went behind you " that's a good boy name" he hugged your waist " I'm glad I'm having a kid with you" " me too babes" you said smiling.

" Y/NNNNNNNNNNNN!" Miruko yelled " WHAT?!" You yelled " PEOPLE ARE HERE TO SEE YOUUU!" Miruko yelled you sighed " ight brb" you walked out the bathroom and left with room to go downstairs.

" Hey m'lady" compress said " Hey y/n" Kurogiri said " HEYY BESTIE!" Toga said jumping up and down " hey y/n" shiggy said " hey sweetie" twice said in a mom voice " heyyyy" you said waving " Omg I forgot your pregnant" toga said " what's the gender?" " It's a boy" you said smiling " ohhh did you name no it?" Compress said " yeah Amari" you smiling " that's a great name" twice said " thanks" you said smiling then Dabi came downstairs " what do y'all want?" " we were just saying hi to y/n because she's pregnant" Toga said "ok now leave" Dabi said coming behind you " there is no need to be mean dabs" you said turning your hand towards him he growled softly " Yall can stay just don't touch my girl" Miruko nodded " yall can come in but if anyone knocks y'all have to hide" we all nodded and they came in.

" ooo nice house" Twice said sitting on the couch you nodded and then felt pain you held your stomach in pain " are you okay?" Dabi whispered in your ear " no it's starting to hurt again" you said wincing " Okay imma go make breakfast for you do you want anything?" Dabi said " pancakes and eggs will be nice" you said putting your head on his chest he nodded and led you to Miruko

You started to breath heavily " alright let's go get you in a comfortable position" Miruko said taking your hand you nodded and followed her in her room.

Y/n's POV:

I was in miruko's room and had the worst pain out of all of them " AHHHHHHHHHH! I yelled " okay baby breathe" miruko said " breathe" " I CANT IT HURTS!" I yelled at her I screamed a blood curdling scream and glass shattered everywhere. Dabi ran in " what's wrong?" " I think she's having contractions" miruko said " we need to go to the hospital" Dabi nodded and came to my side " breathe" " it hurts" I said crying " I know baby your almost done" he said rubbing my head I nodded and the pain stopped for a second and then came back " FUCKKKK!" I felt like nails are going into my skin at the same time " We need to go to the hospital" Dabi said " SHIGGY!" He walked in " what?" " where is Kurogiri?" Dabi said quickly " he's at the hideout" he said coming to me " what's wrong?" " she's in pain we need to get to the hospital" Dabi said " wait how are we supposed to go we're villains" shiggy said " I'll take her" hawks said " I'll take her" " Dabi?" Miruko said looking at Dabi he nodded hawks picked you up gently " fuckkk" you said in pain " alright let's go baby bird" he said smiling he walked out the room and flew out the house.

Hawks pov:

I was flying y/n to the hospital " are you okay kid?" I asked her " I'm in a lot of pain" she said I nodded and we finally made it to the hospital i went in " hey umm my sister is in a lot of pain can we please get a doctor or a nurses" they all nodded and helped me to a room, I came to a room and sat y/n down on the bed " ohhh" she said arching her back " your ok" I said stroking her hair " AHHHHHHHH!" She yelled " I WANT DABI!" I grabbed my phone quickly and called dabi

Me: Dabi!

Burnt chicken nugget🖕🏾: what

Me: y/n needs you quickly

Burnt chicken nugget🖕🏾: okay I'm coming right now

Me: oka

I looked at her and saw the baby kick " aww it kicked" she started to breathe very hard and quickly " okay kid it's okay Dabi is coming" I turned my head and just saw a purple portal come and dabi walked out of it, y/n turned her head and saw her boyfriend " Dabi" he went to her and grabbed her. Hand " it's okay I'm right here" she nodded and then a huggggge contraction came " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed " AHHHH IT HURTS" Dabi kissed her head and started to hum a sweet slow song y/n started to calm down slowly " I have to go I don't want to doctors to see me ok" he said softly she nodded " are you gonna be ok?" He asked her " yes" she said nodding " I love you" he said looking at her she smiled and kissed him softly. He looked at me with his ocean eyes " keep her safe" I nodded and he disappeared in the purple mist " I'm so sorry I'm late I was figuring out what's going on" the doctor said busting in my eyes widened and she looked at him in complete shock.

" wtf...."