Chapter 8

She laughed " your funny" you smirked " I've been told" " y/n don't overdo yourself," Dabi said " well she wanted to start shit so I'll end it," you said " oh let's clap for mommy's girl," she said clapping you growled and smiled " let's clap for a woman who thinks my abuser and a murder is a great person" you clapped " STUPID BITCH!" She said yelling she threw knives at you " shit" Dabi said activating his quirk he burned all the knives away you took some fire from him and threw it at her, she got burned on the side of her face she growled and ran out the bar your eyes turned normal but you were dizzy, you were losing your balance quickly  " woah there princess here" Dabi said picking you up he put you on the couch " you okay?" You nodded and winced and grabbed your head " what's wrong?" Dabi asked " my head," you said still with your hand on it " okay just chill out you overused your quirk," Dabi said.

He went in the kitchen and grabbed an ice pack, he walked back over to you and put it on your head " hold it here" you held it on your head " Dabi" " hm" he said walking in the kitchen to get a cup of whiskey " do you think I'm a screw-up?" You asked he turned towards you " hell no, no you not. why would you even think that shit? You're never a screw up" (btw all the other people were in their rooms) you started to cry " I-I ruined everything in my family, it's all my fault my mom died" he shook his head and walked towards you " don't blame yourself for something you didn't do, you can't control what your dad or your stepmom did that's their problem, not yours so don't blame yourself" he lifted your head a little and kissed your head " never blame, never apologize, and never doubt being yourself because that's all your gonna have at the end of the day" You had more tears coming down your face "as I told you before your successful black independent women, you should be grateful that you're a black woman because your culture your everything is great and I know I'm not black personally but what y'all black people been through was a lot in the past and even now. Y'all are still getting treated like your animals and y'all are humans but some people just won't understand that but you know that, so never, ever say your not beautiful, not cute, not anything because you are" he said struggling to not cry " so never think that because when you do I'll say the same thing" you nodded he smiled and wiped your tears with his thumb " I love you so much" " I love you too dabi" you said he kissed you softly while crying you pulled away from the kiss " don't cry baby it's okay, come lay down" he laid on the couch with you and went to sleep faster then you thought " cutie" you slowly drifted off to sleep.

Sorry it's
Short