Chp 9

You woke up to a towel around Dabi's and waist " Dabi?" You said sitting up he turned towards you " hey princess" you smiled lightly he walked towards you " how's your head" " it's fine" you said getting out of bed, you started to feel dizzy and your throat hurt you coughed in your hands and saw blood, your eyes widened he saw you looking at your hands " what's wrong?" He walked towards you and saw blood on your hands " w-what the? Why is there blood?" You tried to speak but couldn't " Jesus," he said picking you up in bridal style he walked out of the room with still the towel over his waist " KUROGIRI!" Dabi walked towards the bar " KUROGIRI!" " yes sir?" Kurogiri said walking towards Dabi " I need help with y/n" " what happened?" Kurogiri asked moving your hair out your face " She coughed up blood and now she can't speak" Dabi said " is it a quirk?" Kurogiri asked dabi shrugged his shoulders "I'll get my things" Kurogiri said walking away.

Dabi's POV:

I put her on the counter so she was sitting up " you okay princess?" I asked her she nodded and put her hand on the side of my cheek I smiled and put my hand on top of her hand on my cheek " I-I'm glad your okay" she smiled and nodded " here" Kurogiri said giving me a needle " w-what's this?" " you need to put that in her arm," Kurogiri said, " what's in here?" I asked " anesthesia" Kurogiri said y/n turned towards me with fear in her eyes,I turned towards her " listen princess I have to put this inside your arm" she got off the counter and shook her head " I know you don't but this can help" I said walked towards her " I'm promise I'll be gentle" I put out my hand " I promise" she nodded and took my hand.

I put her on the counter " okay ready?" I asked her she nodded she closed her eyes shut " 1,2" I said counting " 3" I put it in her arm " ok" Kurogiri said I took it out and gave the needle to Kurogiri " give her a sec" he said.

Y/n's POV:

I felt tired I felt my eyes get heavy then suddenly I blacked out.