Chp10

You woke up in a random room " w-what the hell" you saw doctors talking to someone " w-what happened?" They all turned towards you " Omg your alive thank god" one doctor said " what?" You said confused " WHERE IS DABI?!" " Woah Woah calm
Down" they said " he's right here" you looked at Dabi and saw he was crying " D-Dabi" he looked at you " princess" he came up to you and kissed your head " you okay?" You nodded he looked at the doctor will a death stare " I'm taking her home" " no sir she needs to stay here" they said Dabi burned the doctor like he was dead ass black Dabi picked you up in bridal style " let's go home" you nodded.

Time skip:

You made it home sleep on Dabi's chest " wake up princess" he said putting you on the bed " huh?" You said waking up slowly " we're back home," he said moving your hair out your face " D-Dabi m-my voice," you said sitting up " I know it's back," he said smiling you sighed " what's wrong baby?" He asked " I-I feel it's my fault," you said " I don't want to be the problem" he shook his head "you're not" he put his hand on your cheek " y/n I love you so much" you smiled " I love you too" he kissed your lips softly, he pulled back then you pulled his shirt and kissed him back.

He pulled back again " you wanna do this?" You nodded " I want to make a family with you dabi" he smirked, " that's all I wanted to hear" he kissed back roughly, you put your arms around his neck he pulled back " let me strip for you" " ok," you said nodding he took off your shirt and pants " look at your beautiful body princess," he chuckled " I might just fall in love" you smirked " oh really what about you do the same baby" he took off his shirt and pants  " look at the baby," you said smiling " I don't think it's a baby princess when I put it inside you don't be crying for mercy," he said pulling his boxers down you laughed and crawled towards him " I won't" you picked up his cock and put your mouth on it.

" fuck" he said you started to bob your head " f-fuckk doll" you went all the way down and started to choke a little suddenly without any warning he came in your mouth, you took your mouth off it " that was quick" he rolled his eyes and picked you up " let's see how you taste" he put you on the bed and took off your panties he licked your clit slowly " f-fuck" you said bitting your bottom lip he started to eat you out.

" Oh fuck baby," you said rubbing his hair your eyes rolled back your toes started to curl while he started to circle your clit with his tongue " I'm finna cum" you said gasping " please let me cum" I couldn't hold it and came in his mouth he looked at me and detached himself from your pussy " I never told you to cum baby" you looked away " I'm sorry" he put my leg over his shoulder and pulled his pants down as well as his boxers " since you want to cum I'll fuck you now" without no warning be thrust in you.

You gasped " w-wait let me adjust" he started to move very fast " no it's to late" you were In pain in most but you started to feel pleasure " f-fuck" he said kissing your leg " oh baby" you said moaning softly " p-please daddy" he started to choke me tightly not tightly enough so you couldn't breathe " I'm finna cum" he said going faster than before " OH FUCK~" you yelled " cum on daddy's cock" he said looking at your brown eyes " oh fuck doll" he said cumin inside, his hot seed inside of you he pulled out and saw his cum seeping out your pussy " oh god" he said laying next to you " I love you doll" you smiled " I love you too dabs"