Chapter 12: The deal

Announcement: PLEASE DO NOT COPY MY CONTENT, MY BOOKS OR ANY OF MY IDEAS!!! THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING!!!

Hi!

This chapter is dedicated to: Lovebookperson, Wandwitch2bruchulk canyanot-_- and namiliaore  for commenting, voting and following. And for showing me that my writing is being cherished by many.

Thank you for reading my book once again!!! I am very thankful for you all!
Hope you like it!

Peace until the end✌️

...

Emily's POV~

One...two...three...four...five...six...seven...eight...
Nine...ten...

I can't breathe. After our night Martin left. Without informing me where he is going. The a*shole left me.

I haven't seen him for three days now. After I gave myself up for him, again! He just leaves.

Coward!

Now, you may ask why am I panicking.

I've had panic attacks since the day I found out my mother was dead. She was shot. Tortured. And I don't know why?

Why did she have to go? Martin didn't do anything. He just sat there like a coward.

Like he's always been one.

But I swear he wasn't. He was a kind and nice. At least to me. But I have no idea what changed.

He just switched like that.

And to say the least, I miss Martin James Kain, the one I fell in love with.

Is it to dumb now to say I'm tired?

I'm tired of hoping that that man will change.

I want out. And how am I gonna do that?

I don't know.

"Momma!" I hear a scream. I run up to their room. They were only playing with toys.
"MOMMYYYY!" They scream.
"I AM COMING, BABY!" I yell.

I come upstairs and I see naughty smiles on both of their faces. They both started giggling beneath my glare and I got more angrier.
"What was that?" I asked.
"Mason made me do it, Momma!" Macy yells.
"No! You did!" Mason says, pointing at Macy.
"I want the truth, Kids! Who did it?" I asked.
They pointed at eachother.

I sighed.
"I will go out for grocery and you both will not get any snacks." I tell them. Their smiles are wiped off and they are worried instead.
"I did it, Momma." Macy says.
"Good girl, now what do we say to Mason?" I ask her.
"Sovry, Mason."
"And what do you say to me?" I ask her.
"Sovry, Momma." I bent down and took both of them in my arms. They are getting so big. But I'll carry them until I can't.