Thank you for the love

Hi, I love how much love you're giving Oh No No No by reading through it.

Just to clear some things up as many are still probably thinking this is the end of the series. Yes, I changed a few plans containing the series of Oh No No No and meaning that there is no Past, Present and future type of series. A full and fun pact series with men dangerous and cruel as to women strong and kind. And the next book has been released.

OH ITS ALL FOR HIM is book 2!!!

This book is about Greyfold and Sara, two people who loved eachother before and still love eachother now. But Sara is engaged to her boyfriend Landon. As soon as Greyfold finds her, he takes her into his aura of danger and hate all around and blackmails her to be with him. As to this storyline is not very different but the tension and ecstasy of the book brings me to my knees as to how in the world did I make these character so much in hate and love mixed together.

I hope you love OH ITS ALL FOR HIM as much as I've loved writing this book and will keep writing.

There is also a short short story of the series OH MY LOVE is I believe the short story. I've completed and been done with it as I don't see the meaning of their past, if in OH ITS ALL FOR HIM I'm gonna show then as a couple who trust eachother with their two kids.

Please go and read OH ITS ALL FOR HIM on my profile and I'll see you in the comments.

As thrilling as it has been reading comments and see people reading my books, OH NO NO NO Is coming to an end. But the series will move on.

Hope to see you again!

Happy readings! Peace ✌️