Chapter 16: Beaten and Bruised

WELCOME TO CHAPTER 16

Don't wanna spoil, warning by da way!!

_________________________________

Emily

____________________________________

I wake up to a screeching noise and I cry out as I feel my skin burn and blood oozes out.

"You've been sleeping for too long, Beautiful..." He kisses the cut and sucks my blood.

I want to gag. But I have a gag in my mouth. It's thick and I can only squeal out.

"Yum, I want more." He says, licking my arm. He moves my nightie as he sees my thigh. He cuts it and sucks my blood.

It stings and I scream, the gag muffling my screams and pleas of help.

He hums as he sucks every drop of blood oozing out of my thigh. I want to puke.

He moves my hair and cuts my shoulder and sucks the blood.

He's a psychopath!
"Yummy. Can I have more, Emily?" He asked. My arm, thigh and shoulder are burning. He cuts my other arm from elbow and up and he sucks it and tears fall and burn my nose as he keeps doing it all over my body.

By the end every skin that was showing, my arms, my legs and shoulders were covered in blood and his gross spit.

"You are one yummy woman, Emily. I need to go find more. Or you'll run out by the end of the day." He kisses my throat and leaves.

My head is leaned back, I've lost too much blood and I'm feeling weak.

I've no idea what's happening anymore.

And I pass out...

___________________________________

Martin

____________________________________

"WHERE IS MY WIFE!" I roared.
"We don't know, Sire." He says.

I've killed many men the last seven days. And I'll kill more until I find Emily.

I know I haven't talked to her. Shown her how I feel about her.

But I'm as broken as she is. I'm being forced into a life I don't want. A life I don't want Emily or either of my kids to live.

I love her. I really do...but I'm a man who's been bonded by blood to a job that he never wanted.

I always wanted a life with Emily.

Always...I wanted a life, family and relationship with Emily.

Forever...

But now that she's been missing, I've been scared. What if she ran away, again? What if someone harmed her.

I won't ever let that person go. Never!

I want my Emily...

I watch Macy and Mason play together. The swings, the smiles and the hugs.

I wish I'd been there for them the last five years. I don't blame Emily. I know the reason why she left. I'm a monster.

I know I am. But I'm also very selfish and I want them in my life.

I can't do anything about that.

"Martin?" I turned to see Mark standing there. This idiot.
"What?" I asked.
"What are you doing? Have you found Emily?" He asked.
"Not yet." I answered.
"I'll help you, if you want..." He said.
"I don't need your help. You can leave." I ordered.
"I'm your brother. Not the Mafia men. Tell me, what happened?" He asked.
"None of your concern, Markus." I said.
"Alright. So? How are you gonna find her?" He asked.
"I'll find her." I answered.
"Alright. But-"
"Dismissed." I ordered. He left after trying to speak.

I don't trust him.

I only trust Emily, Macy and Mason. The only ones I'll ever trust enough to be vulnerable. To be felt. To be loved.

Only them...

___________________________________

Markus

____________________________________

I left without another word. I knew he wouldn't do or say anything to me. I'm his brother and I have the doubt he doesn't trust me.

Doesn't really matter either way.

I know where Emily is. Drew has her. I let him escape. I let everything happen. Now he'll kill her and Martin will be too emotionally unstable that I'll kill him as well.

Perfect...

___________________________________

Hey y'all!

Morning/afternoon/evening/night to y'all.

Update check!

How'd I do?

Let me know!

Also, sorry for the Gore and disgust.

I wanted to show that Drew is a mental patient.

Peace out✌️