5

A/N For those who doesn't read smut; first = start of smut & second = end of smut. Ok? Ok.

I woke up and shuffled around before I opened my eyes, which was a big mistake as the bright light made me groan out loud and close my eyes again. I started to feel around me to understand where I was and I felt sand going through my fingers. Wait, sand?

I slowly opened my eyes and had to really fight not to close them again as I sat up and my head was pounding like if someone was standing above me, repeatedly hitting it with a baseball bat. I looked around and saw that I was on the beach. The sun was high on the sky and people were hanging out, tanning on the beach or playing in the water. Some people were looking weirdly at me and I couldn't really blame them, even I didn't know why I was here.

I felt something stir beside me and I jumped a bit, surprised by the sudden movement. I thought I was alone.

"Ugh" the person groaned out, "the fuck?" I turned my head as fast as my hangover body would let me and my eyes landed on a wrecked Ashton. His hair was all over the place and hid his eyes a bit. His white tshirt was wrinkled all over the place and he had sand all over.

I looked at him and suddenly all of last night's events came right back to me. I closed my eyes and sighed quietly, not wanting Ashton to know I am here yet because I wasn't ready to face him. I didn't know what to say or what to do, I mean, I was basically having sex with him while wearing clothes last night. Holy shit, I had dry humped him and kissed him and.. given him and orgasm. Just like he had done to me.

This had never happened to me. I mean I'm a virgin and had never needed to experience the day after. Well, I'm not a virgin 100% anymore, but I haven't lost it yet. But even if I hadn't lost it and actually didn't have sex, it was almost more embarrassing like this, because I had done all this to a guy. Not any guy, but my girlfriend's best friend's boyfriend. God Luke, what the hell have you gotten yourself in to?

"Luke?" grumbled a hoarse voice beside me and I tensed up. I took a deep breath before I turned to look at him again. I smiled awkwardly, trying to avoid looking him straight in the eyes.

"Good morning" I mumbled quietly, chuckling but only sounding unbelievably awkward. Ashton sat up slowly and groaned, pushing his hair out of his face so I could see the sand stuck on his skin. He squinted his eyes and looking around.

"Why the fuck are we on the beach?" he cursed, turning to look at me. I mentally cursed when he found my eyes, looking directly at me. His face soft but confused.

I opened my mouth to say something but closed it again when I realized I had no answer to his question. I shrugged and looked down in the sand, letting it run through my fingers. I felt so bad. I didn't know if I regretted last night or if I was just scared that Ashton regretted it.

"Are you okay?" I heard Ashton ask me quietly. I looked up at him and gave him a fake reassuring smile, obviously as fake as it could get.

"Yeah I'm fine, just hungover as shit" I lied while shrugging. Ashton nodded, looking down at the sand and copying my actions as he started playing with the sand too.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" he questioned, glancing up at me while still playing with the sand. I stopped my movements and stiffened up. It sounded like he didn't forget the night last night. If he remembered everything was unclear.

"Yes" I whispered after a while of silence. He lifted his head to look at me. He smiled slightly, looking kind of unsure but comforting.

"You don't need to feel bad" he then assured me. I looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows together. I may feel a lot of feelings right now, but I don't feel bad.