21

Please check out my new story; Roommates. You'll find it on my profile.

-       -       -

"You guys have everything, nothing you have forgotten?" Ashton's voice called out before we stepped onto the airplane.

All of us tiredly shook our heads before climbing the stairs to enter the plane.

It was early in the morning and we were all tired and angry that we had to leave this place. Even though it happened some fucked up things here, we all had the time of our lives, forgetting about all the problems at home.

I said my polite 'hello's to all the workers on the plane and made my way to sit down on our seats, Michael and Calum sitting down behind me just like we had been sitting on our way here.

"Bye guys, see you in Sydney" Michael yawned before putting on his headphones and closed his eyes, going to sleep right away.

"Well, if that's the case-" Calum said and shuffled around in his seat, fluffing up Michael's arm and shoulder like it was some kind of pillow. Michael opened one eye and gave him a look before Calum laid his head down on Michael's shoulder and smiled comfortably. Michael closed his eyes again and after a while they were both breathing soothingly, sleeping soundly.

I sighed and leaned my head back on the seat, watching Ashton talk to some people once again. He looked like such a professional as he was standing there, surrounded by mostly thirty to forty year old men. To think he was their boss was kind of amusing.

Ashton met my eyes from where he was and smiled at me. I smiled back and kept watching him with that small smile etched on my face. To know that boy was mine and I was his was just something hard to actually believe.

"Hi" a small voice said from beside me. I tore my eyes away from my boyfriend and looked down at the familiar little girl below me.

"Hi, Happy" I said and smiled at her, leaning forward in my seat so I was in her level. "We keep meeting like this" I chuckled, making her giggle small.

"Do you wanna sit down with me?" I asked and pointed at Ashton's empty seat beside me.

"Isn't that Ashton's place?" she asked and slowly walked over to the seat.

"He wouldn't mind if you sat there for a while. I want you to keep me company until he gets back"

She nodded her head with a shy smile before I picked her up and placed her in the seat. She sat for about five seconds before standing up on the chair, looking over the back to see Michael and Calum, basically snoring out loud. She laughed that amazing toddler laugh while watching them.

"They are sleepy" she giggled as she turned back to look at me. I chuckled and nodded my head.

"Yeah, they are very, very sleepy"

She giggled and kept watching Michael and Calum snore and drool. I watched her with a chuckle, admiring just how happy one could be at that age.

I had never experienced real happiness at that age. I always felt trapped as I had to go after rules and beliefs that I didn't believe in. I was lucky I had Michael and Calum otherwise my life would probably have been a living hell.

I had never experienced real happiness until Ashton came into my life.

Happy started walking around in the seat until she started climbing over to me. She almost fell so I took a hold of her, moving her over to my lap and she let her legs go weak to sit down on my lap, making me smile at her adorableness.