13

I'm so Michael af

- - -

"I could kiss you right now Ashton!" Michael said as he opened the wrapped up gift Ashton handed to him. I cleared my throat and sent Michael a glare.

"But I won't" Michael said and put his hands up in surrender. Ashton laughed and threw an arm around my shoulders, keeping me close to his side as we sat on the couches down in my basement.

It was a few days after Christmas and we had all come home from where we had celebrated. Calum had been home celebrating with his family, Michael had been a bit outside Sydney at his gramps house and Ashton had been in Melbourne visiting his mom and siblings. I was in Bondi visiting and celebrating with family. It sucked.

It felt nice meeting my friends again, and even nicer knowing they came with gifts.

Michael grinned big at the unreleased game that was now lying in his hands. He had nagged on about it since Ashton mentioned it to us and Ashton thought that he could get the first specimen for Christmas.

"You need to tell me what you think about it and what the developers could do to improve it" Ashton said to him. Michael nodded his head eagerly.

"You should like, start working for Ashton and be the one who tries all the games and stuff" Calum joked.

Michael's eyes widened and looked at Calum then Ashton. "Would that be a real thing? I mean, that's basically what I was born to do!"

"Yeah, it's a job. I have a few people doing that" Ashton shrugged his shoulders.

"Hire me!" Michael burst out, holding his hands together while looking at him with pleading eyes.

"I think you should go to college first, man" Ashton laughed. Michael sat back in his seat and mumbled something under his breath. I chuckled and rolled my eyes at him.

Michael and Calum started a heated conversation around the gifts they had achieved and they were fighting over who should be player 1 or 2 as Michael put in the game in my Playstation. I sighed and leaned back more in my seat.

"Luke?" Ashton whispered from beside me. I looked up to meet his eyes. "I have your gift, but it's not here, I'll give it to you when were alone"

"Is it something sexual?" I asked and raised my eyebrows. Ashton laughed and threw his head back, making it easy for me to see his beautiful dimple on the side of his face.

"No," he said as he calmed down from his laughter, "but it could be that too if you'd like?" he mumbled hotly into my ear, making me shiver. I looked at him and rolled my eyes, a small smile creeping up on my face. He bent down and pecked my lips quickly.

"And there's one more thing" he said and started playing with the hem of my shirt. I looked down at his fingers and then back to him. He smiled small at me.

"My girlfriend is in Europe and will be over New Years with some people and I know you probably have plans with these two," he said and pointed at the screaming boys in front of us, playing the new game. "But my work always holds this New Year's celebration on Hamilton Island and I was wondering if you wanted to join? All of you, it would be really fun if you wanted to come" he smiled.

"Are you serious?" I said and sat up so I could look at him better.

"Yeah, we're leaving the day after tomorrow and will be staying until the 4th" Ashton nodded.

"We don't have the money for that Ash" I said.

"What? Oh no, you don't have to pay! This is all on my company" he smiled. Was he serious right now?