epilogue

I have always thought I had followed around 50 people (because I have) and now it says I only follow 3?? wattpad needs to get their shit together because I can't see your comment nor follow you

Okay, here we go, officially the last chapter to this book. I do cry a tiny bit

#LOVEWINS :)

- - -

-3 years later-

I pulled up by Ashton's work's building and turned off the car. As I opened my door and stepped out I was greeted by workers.

"Hello, Mr. Hemmings"

"Hello Clark" I said, smiling big at the man in front of me. I walked over to the passenger side of the car and smiled at the sight as I opened the car door. I immediately groaned as the dog I had been smiling to jumped out of the car as fast as lightening.

"Boss, come on" I said, whistling easily before he strutted back happily.

About half a year ago for Ashton's 23th birthday I had bought him a puppy. Ashton had been in love with Molly since the day he saw her for the first time and when she passed away he was so bummed out. So was everyone in our family but after a while I decided to buy us our own.

I had no idea the beige Cairn terrier I bought would turn out to be the most energetic dog in the history and also be one of the most retarded looking.

Boss was smart, he really was but by the way his dark brown eyes were wide open and his tongue hang out at the side of his mouth every time he had it open, he looking like a little idiot. Ashton and I thought it was adorable though but Boss was like taking care of triplets.

"Come on, let go see your dad" As soon as he heard the word 'dad' he knew exactly who I was talking about and he rushed into the building on his own. I didn't even bother to care because he has done it so many times now.

I walked up the stairs, smiling at the workers while making my way to the elevator Boss was impatiently standing by.

As the elevator opened up, Boss rushed in and I stepped in after. I sighed contently before pressing the button to the floor I was going to first. I bent down and picked up the almost one year old dog in my arms.

"Let's go see Ben first, okay?" I mumbled and Boss kept his tail wagging as it always did.

The elevator arrived at its first destination quickly and I stepped out, knowing exactly where to go. I knew every inch of this building now and to think my biggest wish when I was younger was to just enter this building, made me crack a smile.

I walked through the corridors and said hello to the people I met before reaching the room I was looking for. I put down Boss before opening the door without knocking. I stepped in and smiled at the medium sized office. At the desk sat Ben with his computer and a bunch of papers. He looked up when he heard the door opening and smiled.

"Hey" he said before he was cut off by a happy dog jumping by his feet. He lifted Boss up to place him in his lap, petting him while talking to him in a baby voice.

"Hi" I said and sat down on one of the chair by his desk.

"You tired?" he chuckled as he looked at me yawning in the chair. I nodded.

"It's like being a stay-at-home dad with that little shit, he is everywhere" I said and nodded towards Boss who was now investigating the whole office.

"Stop complaining, that is nothing" Ben chuckled and typed something into his computer.

"You haven't tried to live with him yet" I sighed, "How's my niece by the way?" I asked and started playing with some weird thing Ben had on his desk. He smiled at my question.