6

”Ash, do you have a charger I can borrow?” I asked him as I stood with my dead phone in my hand.

I was still at Ashton’s and we hadn’t done much since our, what should you call it,’ friends with benefitting’? Either way, we had just chilled on the couch finished watching the movie and played some new game from his company that wasn’t out in the stores yet. I enjoyed it, I enjoyed all time with Ashton.

“Yeah, check the second drawer to your left” he said and pointed at the black piece of furniture beside me. I did as I was told and quickly found a charger that fit to my iPhone. I walked over to Ashton again and put the charger in the connect socket before I sat down beside him again. I started my phone but it would take a while for it to actually start, so I laid the phone beside me and relaxed in the couch, closing my eyes.

“You tired?” Ashton chuckled with amusement because of my loud sigh. I opened one eye up to see him grinning big.

“Yeah,” I started, “why are you grinning like that? What are you up to Irwin?”

“Nothing” he smirked, putting his arms up in surrender.

“You’re definitely up to something” I opened up both my eyes and looked at him suspiciously.

“No why do you think that?” His smirk was even bigger now. “I’m just happy, that’s all”

I looked at him and even though he had that smirk on, he still looked sincere. “Oh, okay. I’m happy too” I answered, smiling big.

“Yeah, I can see that” he laughed and scooted closer to me. He brought his hand up and traced his thumb over my lower lip. “When did you get this?” he asked, referring to my lip ring.

I shrugged a bit, thinking of the exact time. “Five, soon six month ago I think. Why? You like it?” I joked, wiggling my eyebrows. Ashton laughed that amazing laugh and it made me break out into a huge smile.

“Yeah, I do” he said honestly. “Why did you do it?”

I shrugged again, “I don’t know really, thought it would look cool I guess. I’ve always wanted a piercing and it was either in the lip or in the eyebrow”

“Well, I like it. Good thing you chose the lip too because it’s really nice during the kisses” Ashton said, now him wiggling his eyebrows at me. I felt myself starting to blush because I wasn’t good with compliments, especially not compliments like these.

He was still holding my chin in his hand, so he steered my head up so I was looking at him and then he leaned in and placed his lips on mine. He immediately found my lip ring and started sucking and tugging at it. I closed my eyes at the nice feeling and just let him do whatever he wanted with me because I didn’t mind at all.

As I started kissing back we were interrupted by my phone buzzing, telling me it was on and that I could type in my pin-code. I broke away from the kiss and Ashton whined quietly, making me laugh at him. I took up my phone and typed in the four numbers that made my pin-code and about 10 seconds after, my phone was ringing and Calum’s name was showing on the screen. I slid my finger over the screen and answered.

“Hello?”

Luke!” Calum shouted from the other line, making me move away the phone from my ear.

“What the hell Calum, why are you shouting?”

What the hell Calum? No Luke, what the hell Luke?! Where the fuck have you been, I thought you had been murdered! Everyone’s looking for you!

“What? Why would they do that?” I asked, clearly very confused by his outburst. Ashton gave me a worried look from beside me.

Well, someone had written his girlfriend a note saying he was going over to me last night and would come home later but when I got a phone call this morning by your mother I told her you had never even came here last night. Your fucking phone was off so no one could reach you or find you for that matter! Your mom was this close to calling the police!