11

“What the fuck Ben? You’re in my alliance, stop fucking shooting me” Jack barked as his man fell down to the ground, losing lives.

My brothers and I sat in the basement playing the game that Ashton’s company owned. I had told Ben and Jack about it and they thought it was, and I quote; ‘fucking dope as shit’.

“No I’m not Jack, we’re the blue ones” Ben mumbled back while shooting at some enemies.

“No we’re not, we’re red Ben! God, you’re so stupid” Jack sighed as he died and his square became a bloody mess, literally.

“Oh” Ben said as he saw that he was the only player left in his alliance because he had killed all the others. He soon died too, making Jack throw a pillow hard in his face. I laughed at them as I sat on the floor with Molly lying beside me.

“You’re so stupid” I laughed at Ben. He huffed and kicked my head forward; almost making me hit my head on the small table in front of me. “The hell?” I frowned at him. He just smirked and took a gulp of his beer.

“I’m going out” Jack said as he stood up and stretched out his limbs after sitting down for too long.

“Where?” I asked. Molly sat up and walked over to sit down on my lap instead. I huffed quietly because she wasn’t really the smallest dog out there.

“I’m going to Max’s. Jess and everyone will be there and I wanna hang out a bit, haven’t seen them in a while” he said while making his way over to the stairs.

“Are you walking to Max’s?” Ben asked.

“Yeah, why?”

“I’ll walk with you, I promised mom to take Molly out for a walk since I haven’t done it in like two years” he rolled his eyes at the obvious lie and sighed as if it was the hardest task ever.

Molly stirred in my lap after hearing her name. She easily jumped up and made her way over to Jack who was standing at the stairs.

“Yeah, sure. You have to go now though because I’m leaving now” Jack answered while patting Molly who stood by his feet.

“Can I stay there too, with Molly? I’d rather not hang out with Luke” Ben teased.

I rolled my eyes at him and broke my concentration to their conversation

 when my phone started buzzing on the couch. Ben took it up and read the name of the person who had texted me.

“Who’s Sarah?” he asked and handed me the phone.

“My girlfriend” I answered simply. I had grown to hate saying that.

“You have a girlfriend?” Jack said, making my attention go back to him. I just shrugged and nodded as response.

“For how long?”

“Like, one and a half month” I spoke.

“Why haven’t you told us this?” Ben sounded almost offended, but I didn’t pay any sympathy to that. This wasn’t really a conversation I enjoyed.

“I don’t know. Because it isn’t important” I mumbled, shrugging again.

They both frowned by my answer and kept quiet for a while before Jack spoke up again. “Does that mean you’re not a virgin anymore?” he smirked, making Ben chuckle from the couch.

I kept quiet while fiddling with my phone. I wasn’t a virgin anymore, but that wasn’t thanks to my girlfriend. They faked gasps and walked over to me to shower me with questions and patted me on the back.