9

Lashton in the gif i just.. dorks.

ON WITH THE CHAPTER

- - -

"You ready to go home?" Ashton whispered in my ear while we were still lying wrapped up in each other on the desk.

"Not yet" I mumbled and snuggled closer to his side. He chuckled and tightened his grip around me.

"As much as I love lying here with you, we are on my work desk and it's extremely uncomfortable" he chuckled and I opened my eyes to meet his soft hazel ones.

"This is probably the biggest sin ever" I mumbled and he laughed, reaching one hand up to caress my cheek.

"Good thing you aren't a Christian boy anymore" he kept his gaze on me. "Though it's a fúcking turn on knowing you were untouched before I had you. All innocent and sweet" he whispered sexily against my lips. I bit my bottom lip as I heard his words come out of his mouth.

"I was not innocent though" I replied as I closed the gap and breathed hotly against his lips. I leaned even closer and licked his bottom lip. He tried to lean in and kiss me, but I held him down and he furrowed his eyebrows at me, but I ignored him and continued.

I kept licking and lightly bite on his lower lips, making him open his mouth slightly. I moved my tongue to the side of his mouth and traced his lips around, from his bottom to top, making him breathe a little heavier.

I moved my mouth from his lips to his jaw and bit down, making him hiss. "Okay, okay. You're not innocent, jeez" Ashton breathed as he pushed me away gently. I laughed and smiles cheekily. Ashton just chuckled and shook his head at me.

"Can we please get to your bed? My back is starting to ache" Ashton whined.

"Your back aching? What about mine; I was the one getting banged against it" I said bluntly and he laughed.

"I'm not gonna say I'm sorry about that because you liked it, knowing by your moans and how you screamed out my name" Ashton said with a big grin on his face as he slid off the desk and started dressing himself. He gave me my clothes and I sat up, starting to dress myself too.

"Stop bullying me" I mumbled, slight embarrassed of what he said. I couldn't stop myself from screaming out his name, he was just so good.

"I'm not bullying you, I'm pointing it out" Ash grabbed my chin, making me look at him, "I love hearing my name slip out of your pretty pink lips. It just makes me know that I make you feel good, that's all I want baby" he placed his lips on mine, giving me a quick but loving kiss. I felt a rush and was filled with warmth when he called me 'baby'. He shouldn't say that and I shouldn't feel this way. We were friends, friend with benefits.

As he pulled away and smiled, I turned away from him to button up my shirt. "Don't say stuff like that" I mumbled while picking up my suit jacked from the floor a bit away.

"Why?" he asked frowning, while walking over to me and I handed him his own jacket.

"You're making me blush, and I hate blushing" I mumbled as I avoided his gaze. I could feel him smirking in front of me.

"I like when you blush, you're pretty when you blush" he smirked and combed my hair on the side.

"Ash, stop" I said now a bit irritated. I wasn't irritated by him, I was irritated by myself. Calum's words were burnt into my skin and I was scared that he was right.

'Friends with benefits never end well. It always ends up with feelings getting in the way or something else,'

I didn't want to feel butterflies when Ashton kissed me because I didn't want to get feelings involved. I guess it's kind of late to stop because I felt something as fast as I laid eyes on him, but that's not the same I'm trying to avoid. I'm trying to avoid feelings getting in the way of me and Ashton's friendship.