𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

"When you two came for me, you knew I was in trouble

"When you two came for me, you knew I was in trouble." Jane said.

"Well Heimdall had lost sight of you, you were no longer on Earth." Thor explained to her.

Everyone seemed to be speaking about Jane. Like the world revolves around her.

Tera was sick of it.

"Well, how's that possible?" Jane asked.

"I believe you were in between worlds. The Nine Realms travel within Yggdrasil, orbiting Midgard in much the way your planet orbits the sun. Every five thousand years the worlds align perfectly, we call this the Convergence." Thor then took her hand and showed her by touching his palms to hers. "During this time the boarders between worlds become blurred. It's possible you found one of these points. We are lucky that it remained open. Once the worlds pass out of alignment, the connection is lost." They then leaned closer and kissed.

"I'm right here guys." Tera spoke up.

Thor quickly broke the kiss. "Er. Right. Sorry."

"Don't be sorry. I liked the way you explained that. What's gonna happen to me?" Jane asked.

"I'll find a way to save you, Jane."

"Your father said there was..."

"My grandfather doesn't know everything. And neither do you." Tera said harshly. Suddenly, Frigga entered the room.

"Don't let him hear you say that." She said.

"Jane Foster, please meet Frigga, the Queen of Asgard, my mother." Jane looked embarrassed and quickly removed her hand from Thor's.

"Hi." She said awkwardly.

Before they knew it, they were walking toward the prisons. This was the one place Tera wasn't aloud. Thor didn't want her to be with psychopaths who could influence her.

"Loki.." Tera muttered.

"Go. I will look after her." Frigga said, surprisingly referring to Jane. Thor grabbed his hammer and Tera's hand and they walked down to the prisons.

In the prison Volatagg and Fandral entered a fight with prisoners. "It's as if they resent being imprisoned." Fandral said.

"There's no pleasing some creatures." Volstagg shook his head. As they continued to fight, Loki sat calmly in his cell reading, suddenly Thor and Tera entered and everyone turned to look at them.

"Return to your cells and further harm will come to you. You have my word." Thor demanded. Suddenly,  one of the prisoners punched him in the face. "Very well, you don't have my word." Thor then punched back and everyone started fighting each other.

Tera decided to join in on the action. She punched a man and immediately he punched back. She fell onto the floor, her lip bleeding.

"Hey!" Thor yelled. "No one touches my daughter." Thor then punched him, knocking him unconscious.