𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7

"Alright, are you ready?" Thor asked

"Alright, are you ready?" Thor asked. Jane nodded her head.

"I guess." Tera said.

"I am." Loki replied. They rose from their hiding spot as Malekith spotted them standing on a hill in the distance. "You know this plan of yours is going to get us killed." Loki said.

"Yeah, possibly." Thor said casually. Loki held up his shackled hands for Thor to uncuff him.

"You still don't trust me, brother?"

"Would you?" Thor questioned. He then took off Loki's cuffs.

"No. I wouldn't." Suddenly, Loki took out a dagger to stab Thor, but in the process accidentally stabbed Tera.

Even though it wouldn't affect her much, it felt like her stomach had shattered into a million little pieces.

"Tera!" Jane screamed. Malekith saw and walked toward them.

Loki cupped his hand over his mouth. He accidentally hurt her.

The one person who believed in him, he accidentally hurt. Thor grabbed Loki. "You really think I cared about Frigga, about any of you?"

"I know you cared about Tera. You still do. So why? Why are you like this?" Thor asked.

"All I ever wanted was you and Odin dead at my feet! She's fine! I don't even care if she's ruler and I'm not! If she were to become ruler so be it!" He yelled. "At least it would be someone with common sense!"

Thor raised his hand, attempting to summon Mjolnir , but Loki cut his hand off making Thor scream in pain. Jane rushed over to Thor but Loki grabbed her and turned to face Malekith and his dark elves.

"Malekith, I am Loki of Jotunheim and I bring you a gift!" He threw Jane at him as he grabbed Tera closer to him. " I ask only one thing in return, a good seat from which to watch Asgard burn."

"He is an enemy of Asgard, he was locked in a cell." Algrim said to Malekith. He walked over to Thor who was squirming with pain on the ground.

"Look at me." Malekith demanded. He used his foot turn Thor, he then lifted Jane in the air and extracted the Aether from her.

"Loki now!" Tera yelled. Loki used his diversion tactics. It faded and they saw that he never amputated Thor's arm or stabbed Tera. Thor quickly summoned Mjolnir and shot lightning at the Aether, attempting to destroy it. But he failed as Malekith was still able to absorb it and turned to leave on his ship.

Two of the dark elves started to attack Thor but he quickly took them down. Algrim then threw one of his vortex weapons on the air. Loki pushed Tera away and was nearly sucked in when Thor pulled him out. Thor then attacked Algrim but he beat Thor down. Loki went over to them and impales Algrim from behind. Algrim slowly turned and suddenly pulled Loki into the blade that was sticking out of him.