𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 19

"

"......Thor?"

"Yeah."

Bruce was groggy, disoriented. Thoughts, memories, and observations began to flood his brain randomly.

"What happened to your hair?"

"Some creepy old man cut it off."

"It looks good."

"Thanks."

"Where are we? Where's Nat? Is Barry here?"

"No. Just me." Tera muttered. "Nat is good, I'm sure." She promised him.

"And what about Sokovia?"

"Sokovia?" Tera asked.

"The city, Sokovia. Did we save it?" Bruce asked.

"Bruce..." Tera muttered.

"What?" He asked.

"Sokovia. Ultron. That was two years ago." She explained.

"What are you saying? I've been Hulk for two years?"

"I think so."

Bruce's eyes bulged. He tried to process the information.

"What the hell happened?" He rushed to his feet. Thor and Tera followed.

"Banner, there's something you should know..." Bruce went to the flight console.

"Voice Activation required."

"Banner."

"Welcome, Strongest Avenger."

"What?" Thor asked, puzzled.

"Ships log..."

There were fragmented images of of the Hulk's trio through deep space. There was an angry green thrash around in zero gravity. The Hulk was closer to the camera. He looked stressed and car sick.

"Thor, where are we?" He asked.

"Yeah...about that." Thor and Tera sighed in unison.

" It's bad news, bad news today." The Grandmaster's voice said from a hologram.

Banner rushed over to the windshield. Through it he saw the grandmaster, his hologram projection towered over the city. 

"Sakaar, hear ye. Attention please. I have some bad news. My beloved, exalted Champion has turned up missing. Take to the streets. Celebrate my champion."

"Who's that?" Banner asked.

"He kind of runs the place. You actually lived in his house. Kinda kinky." Tera explained.

Bruce had a confused stare. "I did?"

"Yeah. Quite a lot's happened. You and I had a fight recently." Thor joined in.