𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9

They landed in Jotunheim as the monster that was originally there, took their place

They landed in Jotunheim as the monster that was originally there, took their place. After a few seconds, that same feeling washed over Tera again and she was back at Greenwich.

Or so she thought.

Her and her father teleported to a train station. "Mind the gap." A voice said.

Tera looked around, confused about where it was coming from.

Thor turned to one of the passengers on the train that just arrived. "How do we get to Greenwich?" He asked.

"Take this train, three stops." She said. They stepped onto the train. There was only one seat, so Thor stood and held his hand against the bar, allowing his daughter to take the seat.

As the train started to move, the movement caused a woman to fall against Thor. She stopped herself by placing her hands on Thor's chest. "Sorry. Sorry." She said awkwardly. Thor smiled at her politely.

Once some people left. Thor got to take a seat by his daughter. "Why do you still love Jane?" Tera asked out of the blue.

Thor's eyes widened. He never thought he would have to talk to her about this. "Um..why do you ask?"

"I asked my question first. So ha."

"Well I'm the father which means you're obligated to listen to me. So ha times 2!" Across from them was too, a father and daughter. They stared at each other and then Tera and Thor. But the two gods didn't care.

"Anyways answer my question."

"I-" Thor didn't know what to say. It was serious time. The only problem, Thor didn't know how to be serious. "I love her because she helped me on this planet when no one else would." He said.

"Ms. Romanoff helped you."

"Yeah but she's got romantic issues with Banner so that's kind of a problem." Tera gave him an expression that is the perfect definition of 'if looks could kill.' "But I think the others are nice." Thor quickly said.

"Yeah. My buddies are pretty cool."

"Some."

"What?"

"Some of your buddies are pretty cool."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Um.." Thor didn't think about that. He quickly diverted the question with a "Hey look this is our stop!" He pointed to the doors opening.

"Jane!Jane!" Erik called. Thor and Tera rushed out of the station to watch the Aether take over.

"Thor! We're too late." Jane said.

"The Convergence is at its peak." Erik explained. Tera looked at the gadget in his hand.

"Can those things stop him?" She asked.