𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 22

The Massive garage door opened in which it set off blaring alarms to alert the palace of the unauthorized departure

The commodore ship lifted off from the garage. In the cockpit, Tera pushed forward on the throttle. The ship zoomed ahead.

"Loyal Sakaarians, Lord and goddess of Thunder has stolen my ship and my favorite champion. Sakaarians, take to the skies. Bring them down. Do not let them leave this planet." A hologram of the grandmaster stated.

The first two ships out of the garage swooped around behind Thor and Tera. The patrol ships were locking weapons on them.

Suddenly, they were blown out of the sky by Val. She was all focus, flying and firing. Banner sat shotgun. "Good shot!" Banner cheered.

The father and daughter's ship and Val's ship was zipping through the city in tandem.

On the horizon the statesmen, the enlarged grandmaster, and his riot control team rained down hell on the revolting prisoners.

Tera sat in the pilots seat as Val came over radio. "Open your doors." She demanded. Thor did so for her.

Val steered down, dropping altitude. Her whole ship spun upside down,yet her cockpit was still right-side up.

"I hope that you're tougher than you look." Val said.

"Why?" Bruce asked.

Val maxed out the throttle. The ship accelerated.

When she was under Tera's ship, she pressed the eject button. Banner was launched out of the ship.

Tera sat on controls while Thor sat by her. There was an incoming scream.

Suddenly, Banner shot up into the ship. Talk about a rough landing.

He causally lifted his arms up and gave a thumbs up.

The ship was now being fired upon by another pursuit vehicle. Banner joined Thor and Tera.

"Shouldn't we be shooting back or something?" Bruce asked.

"Yes we should." Thor said.

Tera picked up the radio. "Where are the guns on this ship?" Tera asked.

"There aren't any. It's a leisure vessel." Valkyrie replied.

"WHAT?" Thor, Tera, and Bruce said in unison.

"Grandmaster uses it for his good times, orgies and stuff."

Thor, Tera, and Banner looked around. The ceiling had mirrors and the floor was covered in a Sakaarian Persian Rug.

"Did she just say the Grandmaster uses it for orgies?" Banner asked.

"Yeah. I touch anything." Tera recommended.