𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 20

It was a massive street festival where revelers danced and cheered while throwing powdered paint at each other

It was a massive street festival where revelers danced and cheered while throwing powdered paint at each other. There was green everywhere for the celebration of the Hulk.

Inside the parade, it was total chaos. Thor and Tera searched for Banner as they were pelted with green powder. In the crowd, Tera spotted a pack of scrappers on the hunt for the reward.

She then spotted Banner. She quickly pointed and the duo raced to him. They grabbed him into the alley when Tera stopped them and pointed at Valkyrie.

"This is bad. Banner. Banner!" Thor then pulled them back into the crowd. Tera briefly turned to see her father no longer holding Banner. Tera spotted Banner again.

Thor muscled his way through the madness while Tera quickly followed and held onto her dad's beefy and, scared. He reached Banner and held him protectively, awkwardly trying to rub his shoulders.

One of the aliens Thor knocked aside turned out to be a giant Scrapper. He reared up, towering over trio.

Suddenly, Valkyrie clocked the scrapper with a brass knuckle right out. Thor looked at Tera who looked at Banner who looked at Thor.

"Hi." Tera greeted her.

"Hi." Valkyrie greeted back.

"I was gonna do that." Thor announced.

"Yeah, well, I did it first."

"That's good. What are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here? I thought you were leaving!"

"We got sidetracked."

"What's with the..." Valkyrie pointed to the towel on Thor's head.

"It's my disguise."

"But I can see your face."

Thor covered his face. "Not when I do this." Then he paused and looked at her. "Your hair looks nice. I like what you did with it. Change it? Washed it maybe?"

Valkyrie rolled her eyes and took Thor and Tera by the arm. "I did nothing bitch!" Tera whispered to her.

Banner turned to Tera who was being dragged. He walked along with her. "What are those things on her eyes? Are those the people that she's killed? She's so beautiful and strong...."

Valkyrie escorted them through the street. "Who is this guy?" She asked, talking about Banner.

"He's a friend." Thor answered.

"Who? Me? I'm Bruce." He introduced himself.

"I feel like I know you." Valkyrie did as she escorted them through a Sakaarian apartment building.

"I feel like I know you too!" Bruce agreed with her. In this case, Tera imagined Brooklyn and Barry saying something along the lines of 'it's a small world'