𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8

"Jane!" Darcy yelled

"Hey." She said.

"You can't just leave like that, the whole world is going crazy!" She said. Thor hung his hammer on a coat hanger, next to the door. "All the stuff we saw is spreading." She looked at Jane's Asgardian clothes and disheveled state. "Did you go to a party?"

Tera looked around the place. She then saw Erik.

"Jane, how wonderful!" He rose and went to Jane. As he embraced her, Tera noticed he had no pants on. "You've been to Asgard." He noticed.

"Where are your pants?" Jane asked.

"Oh, uh...he uh...he says it helps him think." A boy Tera had never seen before said.

"Okay. Well, I'm gonna need everything you got on this. All the work you've been doing on gravimetric anomalies, everything." Jane demanded.

"Okay." Erik agreed.

"Are you well, Erik?" Thro questioned. Tera hid behind her father. She knew it was embarrassing to do such a thing, especially at her age but always was weirded out by Erik. Ever since the battle of New York. Erik chuckled. His smile faded quickly.

"Your brother is not coming, is he?" Erik asked.

"Loki is dead." Tera muttered. It was hard for her to say such a thing. Even though he betrayed them at first, he sacrificed himself for her. She loved Loki with all her heart as Loki loved her.

"Oh, thank god." Erik sighed in relief. Tera looked at him confused. She didn't understand. Loki wasn't bad. He was just misunderstood. " I...I'm so sorry."

"Thank you." Thor answered for her. It was probably for the best. She had a few words to say to him that, on Asgard, if she ever said that to anyone, especially Odin, she would have been beheaded. Erik embraced Thor and Tera. Thor must have loved it but Tera didn't. Between and old man stench and her father's muscles, she felt as if she was trapped.

"Malekith is going to fire the Aether at a spot where all the nine worlds are connected." Jane said, going straight to business.

"Amplifying the weapon's impact. With each additional world, the power will increase exponentially. The effect would be universal." Erik said.

"Yes, well the alignment is only temporary. He must be in exactly at the right place at the right time." Thor told them.

"Well, how do we know where that is?" Darcy asked.

" We follow the directions. This has happened before, thousands of years ago, and The Ancients were there to see it." Erik then placed a map of the British Isles on the coffee table. "All the great constructions: the Mayas, the Chinese, the Egyptians, they made use of the gravitational effects of the Convergence. And they left us a map." He then started to draw on the map. "Stonehenge. Snowdon, the Great Orme. These are all coordinates taking us...here."He pointed to Greenwich on the map.

"Greenwich?" The boy asked.

"The walls between worlds will be almost non-existent. Physics is gonna go ballistic. Increase and decrease in gravity, spatial extrusions. The very fabric of reality is gonna be torn apart." Jane said. Thor summoned Mjolnir and it shot over to Thor's hand from where it was hanging on the coat hanger.

"I better get my pants."

In Greenwich, Darcy, her intern named Ian, and Tera sat waiting. Tera grabbed Erik's gadget. "Focus, this is important. We have to hammer them in all around the site and then Jane and Erik will activate them from the tower." Tera explained to them, well more to Ian. She assumed this was indeed his first rodeo.

"They're taped together!" He complained.

"Do you even know what these things do?" Darcy asked.

"No." He admitted.

"Neither do I." Tera said.

"Same though." Darcy joined. They then placed Erik's gadgets all around the library grounds.

Suddenly, Malekith's giant ship appeared on the River Thames near the Library grounds.

"Holy shit!" Darcy screamed. The ship started to move forward and crashed through the library causing pandemonium until it finally stopped in the middle of the grounds. Malekith and his dark elves stepped off the ship at the same time Thor flew in.

"You needn't have come so far, Asgardian! Death would have come to you soon enough."Malektih said.

"Not by your hand!" Thor said.

"OOh good one dad!" Tera hyped him up.

Thor turned to face his daughter. "Thank you. I thought it seemed heroic."

"Your universe was never meant to be. Your world and your family will be extinguished." Malekith threatened. He used his power of the Aether to attack Thor but he managed to narrowly miss.

"Come on!" Darcy groaned. Tera quickly followed as they continued to place Erik's gadgets. As they placed the last gadget, Jane ran out to check on them.

"Done." Ian announced.

"The Convergence will be in full effect in seven minutes." Erik said.

"That just means we have to keep Malekith busy for eight." Jane said. She got the device ready. "Okay, you might wanna hold on to something." She turned on the device and some of the elves disappeared.  Darcy, Ian, and Tera watched.

"That is awesome! How did you do that?" Darcy asked.

"Well, gravitational fields interact with the weak spot between worlds creating..." Jane started.

"Oh, there's a guy with a sword!" Darcy pointed. Jane used the device again but instead of the elves, Ian and Darcy disappeared.

"Oh shit." Tera muttered.

"Oops." Jane rubbed her head.

Tera quickly ran out to the courtyard to join the battle.

"What are you all doing? You need to get out of here! Now!" Tera heard Jane screaming at the students at the collage.

"You're joking, right? That's Thor out there waving his hammer around and everything!" The student replied. Unfortunately, Tera wasn't able to hear that last part of the conversation. Her, Thor, and Malekith were  transported through the realms. To Svartalfheim and London continuously. She felt like her body was going to explode.

After that going on for what seemed like forever, they finally stopped. Tera looked around and gasped.

Jotunheim.

A/n: WE ARE ALMOST DONE!!!! Holy heck that was crazy! I apologize for no updates yesterday

A/n: WE ARE ALMOST DONE!!!! Holy heck that was crazy! I apologize for no updates yesterday. But today you get an update! Maybe two...