ꕥ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨 ꕥ

"Minho please," Thomas whined.

"You already made Maggie attack me and she ripped my favorite blazer," Minho said, crossing his arms over his chest, looking at the injured fairy on the bed.

Thomas wanted Minho to steal some of queen Jacky's potion, of course Minho didn't agree with the idea. Thomas would've ask Teresa, but she had her own potion lesson on that time.

"Please, I'll do everything you want to, but only a day," Thomas said.

"Hmm... Two days," Minho said, smirking.

Thomas nodded at him. He watched the raven haired boy walk out of his room with a smirk. When the door shut, he sighed in relief, looking at the fairy in his bed.

"You know... Whatever, I just- I'm actually wondering if you can speak..." Thomas asked himself, shaking his head.

Something inside his head said that it was his job to save the fairy in front of him, something in his head said that he was supposed to meet the fairy in the woods. He shook his head again, sitting down on his blue couch, waiting for Minho.

A few minutes later, the fairy started stirring in his sleep and surprisingly he moved his injured leg. Thomas stood up, looking at his leg. He watched as the fairy's leg started to stretch and his bones move to its normal condition.

"Oh God," Thomas breathed out.

The fairy healed himself. When Thomas finally got his head clear again, he looked at the fairy's clothed stomach. He frowned, slowly removing the material off the fairy's stomach. Somehow his stomach didn't heal, but it was better than before.

"H-how-..."

"Hey, I'm back. Mo-"

Minho came in, shutting the door quietly. He had a small glass bottle of heal potion in his hand, the liquid looking purple and pink, obviously made by their mother. Before Minho could end his sentence, Thomas cut it off.

"Min, come here!" Thomas whisper yelled.

Minho walked over to the bed, looking at the fairy. Thomas didn't even had to say something that made Minho's little head click on. His eyes opened wide when he saw his leg.

"D-did he.... He healed?"

Thomas nodded his head.

"Well, you still owe me two days," Minho smirked.

Thomas groaned at him and shoved his shoulder lightly. Minho laughed at him, pushing his shoulder as well. The door knocked, making Thomas yelp slightly.

"Hey Tom, hope Minho?" his mother called from the door.

"Uh, yeah he's here, b-but don't come in," Thomas said, stuttering.

Minho clasped his hand on his forehead, sometimes he couldn't deal with Thomas' obviousness.

"Everything alright in there? No worries I already saw your little butts when you wer-"

"Everything is fine mother! Why did you knock?" Minho asked.

"Oh yeah right, we'll have a duel. Bring your swords and your notebooks, I'll see you two in a few minutes!"

With that, Thomas and Minho heard their mother's heels click until the sound faded away. Thomas sighed loudly, sitting down on the bed beside the fairy.

"You're such a dumb shank..." Minho muttured.

"We have to lock my door."

Thomas got up and went over to his desk. He looked through all his stuff until he found the gold little key in under his table. Sighing, he walked back over to his bed, crawling under there to get his sword and notebook. Minho huffed, looking at the fairy.