ꕥ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ꕥ

"I promise, I will be back by sunset," Thomas whispered, leaning his forehead against Newt's.

"I love you," Newt said quietly.

He was still on Thomas' lap, his wings were slowly getting into his skin. Thomas smiled at him, tapping lightly his left wing. Newt let out a giggle, planting on Thomas' nose a quick kiss, before hopping off the horse.

"I will wait," Newt whispered.

"I love you too," Thomas said and rid away, turning his head to wave at his blonde fairy.

"All right, Griever," Thomas whispered, holding the rein tightly.

Griever was running faster, but every now and then Thomas would stop him to look around for his mother. He remembered the time where he and Newt were sitting on the saddle together, Thomas hand resting on Newt's stomach.

He smiled, thinking about the memory. The brunet pulled Griever to a stop when he finally reached the waterfall. He hopped off the horse and held the rein tightly, wrapping hand around it.

"My good, Griever... Scared?"

The prince noticed his horse snapping his head in every direction, looking for something, or someone. Thomas stroke his fur gently, trying to calm him down.

"It's okay, you can stay here," he whispered.

He lead the anxious horse to a tree, wrapped the rein around it and knotted it tightly. He took his time to stroke his hair and kiss his head. The horse leaned his head onto Thomas'.

"I will be back in a few minutes," Thomas said quietly.

***

"Okay, hello fairies! I have an announcement... Most of you faced me and most of you heard stories about how a prince saved an injured fairy... I promise, I can safe you, but you guys have to cooperate with me," Thomas explained.

He was sweating, nervously scratching his hand. The fairies made a circle around him, listening carefully. Many of them heard what happened to Newt, since it was a small town and Newt was famous for the mushroom soups he made.

"How can we help you, prince Edison?" a fairy asked him.

"Oh, please call me Thomas... I-I actually want you guys to push as many as stones possible in the entrance, the king's brother, Janson... My uncle, h-he's... He will hurt you if you don't..." he stuttered.

A tear managed to escape his beautiful hazel eyes, while he was looking at the growing flower in front of him. He flinched slightly when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around to see a girl with dark brown hair and as well dark eyes.

"We're there for you, Thomas... Now get this Janson and safe us," she said.

The brunet wiped away the tears from his cheek and shot the girl a small smile. Before heading from the exit, he waved at them, a slight smile on his face. When the waterfall got to a stop, thanks to Newt's fairy dust, he got out.

He sighed when he saw Griever there, eating some of the grass on the ground. He carefully walked down the waterfall, the steps helping him. He smiled when Griever noticed him, the black horse's food stomping.

"Now Griever, we find mother," Thomas whispered, taking the rein in his hand.

He began walking to the path he'd usually take. Walking calmed him and he began thinking, thinking about Newt. His lover and his favorite creature on earth. His heart swelled when he thought about Newt, his eyes, his smile, the blonde hair that was falling down his forehead and his touch.

The brunet's thoughts were interrupted to hear a woman cry out in pain. Thomas knew who it was. He knew it too well, he heard it once again, the voice of a man as well. It was his mother, and Janson.

"Mother!" he yelled.

He didn't hesitate to hop on his horse and ride off into the direction where the yelling came from. He had a weird feeling in his stomach, he felt pain when he thought about his mother being hurt by his uncle.

"Mother!" Thomas called out.

Then it got quiet. All he could hear was heavily breathing and a horse running off into distance. Then he saw her. The queen lying on her back, eyes fixed on the blue, almost black sky.

"Mother..." he whispered.

Thomas hopped off Griever and ran over to his mother. He couldn't hold a gasp and tears when he saw blood coming out of her stomach and some from her mouth. She was breathing. Thomas held Jacky's hand tightly, looking at her pulse on her neck.

"Thomas, y-you-"

"No mother, don't..." Thomas stuttered.

"You listen now... Sa-safe the fairies, kill that bitch and shove your fucking sword into his throat... I love you, t-tell Minho and Teresa that... Okay?"

Thomas couldn't say anything, but cried. He leaned his head to his mother's head. He breathed in her scent, the scent he used to smell every day he spent with his mother. The prince kissed his mother's forehead.

"I love you too," he whispered.

"G-go now," Jacky breathed out.

Thomas nodded his head once again. Still in shock, he stood up. His body trembling. He knew, this was the end of his mother's life. Her death, and he was there, with her.

While sitting on the bench and sharping his sword, the queen sat down beside the ten-year-old prince. She nugded his shoulder, making him giggle.

"Are you getting better, mother?" Thomas asked after a while.

The queen nodded, a cough escaped her lung. She breathed in and looked at Thomas lovingly. The brunette placed her arm around his shoulder and kissed his forehead.

"Thomas... My son, will you promise me something?" she asked.

Thomas nodded immediately, placing the sword onto the grass and patiently looking at his mother's beautiful face. The queen knew, this was not something she should say to her young son, but she knew, she had to.

"Promise me, you will be here with me when some day... I won't be here anymore," Jacky said.

"I promise."

"Come on Griever," Thomas yelled.

He rid as fast as he could, even if he didn't know where Janson was, he had to find him. He knew that the fairies would no longer be safe without any protection.

He held the horse's rein tightly while riding off to the waterfall, a feeling telling him Janson would be there too. And he was.

𝐚𝐧: 𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 *𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫*

𝐡𝐞𝐡... 𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐮𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭... 𝐨𝐡 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡... 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 '𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞'... 𝐨𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡... 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫...

𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲/𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

1144 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬.

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

~𝕂