ꕥ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱 ꕥ

"What do you want from me, I promise you. I will do anything," the innocent fairy whispered, holding the metal rods tightly in her hands.

Janson smirked, coming near the cage, making the fairy back up. She curled up into a ball trying not to hold eye contact with the king's evil brother.

"Stand up, you hand," Janson said, hissing.

The fairy winced, stood up shakily and slowly walked over to the metal rods. Janson gave her a smile, taking her hand harshly. The fairy cried silently when her hands were put into a glass tube. The glass began sucking the magic power off the fairy's body, making her head spin and feel dizzy.

"Now, make me younger, my angel."

***

"Mother Nature," Newt murmured, looking at the big black horse in front of him.

"This is Griever, he's very friendly. I will ride you hoke with that," Thomas explained.

He was sad, very sad, his only friend and the person he loved would go and he would never see him again, but he knew, it was for the best. Showing a slight smile, he tugged on Griever's rein and saddled him.

"W-we will be on that?" Newt asked, scared of the big horse.

"Yes, no worries he won't do anything, also you already did this while you were unconscious," Thomas resured him, chuckling he  waved his hand towards him for Newt to come to the side of the horse.

"Okay, umm... I guess I'll just put you in the front," he murmured.

Thomas hopped on the big horse, pulling the rein to hold the horse back from going. Newt backed away slightly. Thomas sighed when he got Griever under control and held his hand for Newt to take it. Soon, he noticed Newt wouldn't come up that easy because of his height.

"Umm, I should probably pick you up," Thomas said blushing.

He hopped off Griever and held his rein tightly. Newt but his lip shyly, placing his hands on either side Thomas' shoulder. The brunet placed his hand on the back of the blonde's tigh, picking him up. Newt slowly and carefully held onto the rein, pulling himself up, still blushing madly.

"Shh, Griever calm down, my boy," Thomas murmured, stroking Griever's black hair.

Newt anxiously waited for Thomas to get on the horse, while he was gripping tightly on the saddle. Eventually Thomas came up on the saddle as well, Newt immediately handing him the rein.

"You're okay, Newt?"

Newt nodded his head. Thomas began to ride the horse. He felt Newt's body tense and shake slightly every time he would go faster, so he lightly placed one of his hands on the blonde's hip to keep him steady.

(𝐚𝐧: 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 *𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐤𝐬*)

"You're okay with that?" Thomas asked.

"Uh, yes," Newt answered.

The horse ride his way out of the big fore yard, leaving the Glade Castle. Thomas speed up, but didn't expect Newt to yelp. He pulled his hand away from the blonde's hip and took his hand instead, placing it on Newt's stomach.

"Are you doing okay?" Thomas asked again.

"It's f-fast, but I guess n-now it's okay," Newt mumbled.