ꕥ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 ꕥ

"What do you mean he's gone?!" Thomas yelled.

He let Lizzy and Harriet enter his room. His stomach had a weird feeling, as if something happened to the fairy he loved. He noticed Lizzy's metallic pink tears that were leaking her greenish eyes.

"W-we don't know, this morning he was gone, but he left this," Harriet explained.

She pulled out a small piece of parchment from her dress-pocket and handed it Thomas. On the parchment was only Thomas' name messily scribbled on and he could barely read it, but he knew it was Newt since he told Thomas he'd love to write.

"He-he meant that he's with me?" Thomas asked, a slight, but invisible smile on his face.

Lizzy fell onto the ground, breaking down in tears. She loved her brother and she couldn't even realize what was actually happening. Harriet got down as well, slowly pulling Lizzy onto her lap. She looked at the brunet.

"Y-you don't know either, am I right? You don't know where he is?" Harriet murmured.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't... But we will find him... He-he's strong, nothing will happen to him, Lizzy," Thomas said, kneeling down as well.

He gestured Harriet to the couch, she nodded. The brunette fairy pulled her lover up in her arms, walked toward the soft blue couch and sat down.

"I will call my mother, she will close the gates and we..."

Thomas stopped. He knew where Newt was, he felt it. He knew... He saw him, he thought it was just an imagination, but in that moment he realized that it was reality. It was reality. He knew it. Newt was in the potion tower, captured by someone, maids, guards, it could be anyone.

"Thomas, you okay?" Harriet asked.

Thomas snapped out of his thoughts. He nodded.

"I know where he is... Stay here in the room, my mother will show up soon, no worries she won't hurt you," Thomas said.

Before the fairies could say anything, Thomas was gone. He shut the door, running from hallways to towers and dining rooms. He was out of breath, but knew he had to keep going. His head spun, the thought of Newt getting hurt made his heart ache.

Finally, he arrived at his mother's room. Not even caring to knock he went in. His mother was knitting, but stopped when she saw Thomas out of breath and tears leaking his eyes.

"What's wrong, baby?" she asked, getting up.

"I-I..." Thomas took a deep breath "Shut the doors, gates... Everything, and go to my room," Thomas ordered.

Jacky frowned at him, she walked over to him, was about to ask something, Thomas stopped her by taking her hand in his.

"Please, don't ask... Just go, I love you, mother," Thomas said, kissing her hand gently.

"Okay... Okay, I love you too," Jacky breathed out.

Thomas nodded his head. He walked backwards some steps before turning around. He ran, he ran as fast as he could to the potion tower. On his way, he saw Minho with a glass of milk in his hand and a cookie in the other one.

"Min, go to my room," Thomas informed.

"What? Gods, Thomas you still have to owe me-"

"Shut up, it's important, I don't have time to explain, just go, don't tell any maids or guards," Thomas whispered.

He began running once again. He walked up the steps, skipping one or two once a whole before he reached his mother's potion room. He pulled out his sword, not afraid to use it on any person that would hurt his fairy.

He stepped in. Silence, pure silence, nothing was to be heard. The prince closed the door behind. He noticed the potions were not in place, the swords not in order and the boiling pot filled with yellow fairy dust.

Then he heard him. His fairy whimpering. It just just like a few weeks ago, where the fairy hid in his closet. He knew it was his Newt, he trusted himself good enough to remember each noise Newt made.

"Newt?" Thomas whispered, looking around.

He walked up into a corner, eyes glued on every single item in the dark room. The whimpers formed to cries and it hurt Thomas. He needed to find Newt, he needed to be with him.

"Newt, where are you?" Thomas asked.

"T-Tommy."

The whimper made Thomas' heart beat faster and his eyes well up in tears. His body shook slightly while slowly walking into the other side of the room. There was he. Thomas let his sword fall to the ground when he saw his fairy in such situation.

"Newt."

Thomas got over to the cage where Newt was in. He was laying there, his body formed into a ball. His whole body was shaking and he held his hands tightly against his chest. Thomas had small tears in his eyes, he knew it was not the moment to cry.

"I'll get you out of here," Thomas whispered.

He placed his hand on Newt's head, going through his messy blonde hair, lightly. It already calmed down the fairy, but he stayed in the same position, eyes closed.

After a while, Thomas finally found the keys under a potion pot. He wasn't sure, there were many keys, but he knew he'd get Newt out of the cage. He had so many questions, no answers.

His hand trembled while he was fiddling with the keys, trying to find the right one. He gave up witb holding back his tears, letting them fall down on the cold floor. He found the right key.

"Yes," Thomas whispered.

He plugged the key into the lock, opening the cage door. The prince kneeled down immediately, looking at Newt's fragile body. Without saying a word, he pulled Newt to his lap. He hugged the fairy while the blonde was resting his head on Thomas' chest, inhaling his scent.

"I missed you," Newt mumbled.

"I missed you too, I will never let you alone, promise," the brunet whispered, tears falling out of his gorgeous hazel brown eyes.

"We need to get out of here... He will come back."

Thomas leaned back from Newt, not able to see his face because it was buried in his chest, but able to feel his nervousness. He kissed Newt's head.

"Who?"

"I-I don't kn-know," Newt whispered.

Thomas didn't think twice, he pulled himself up, carrying Newt. He wrapped his arms around Newt's tiny waist, while his legs were wrapped around Thomas' torso, his hands slightly gripping onto Thomas' blue button shirt.

"I've got you," Thomas whispered.

𝐚𝐧: 𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 *𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬' 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞*

𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞, 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬... 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰, 𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲... 𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦.

𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲/𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫.

1155 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬.

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

~𝕂