ꕥ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ꕥ

"Oh hello, Thomas. Nice you joined our fireplace," Jacky said when Thomas came from his room to the fireplace.

Thomas nodded at his mother and sat on the couch beside Teresa. She was in her white dress with a corset around her upper body. Thomas smiled at her before kissing her on the head lightly. His younger sister smiled back, playing with Thomas's hair.

Thomas was nervous. It's been two hours since he walked into his closet, where the fairy was in. He didn't wanted to scare the fairy, but knew that he had to help him.

maybe his leg hurts he thought.

"Umm... Mother, d-do you mind if Milani brings me some soup up to my room?" Thomas asked, stuttering.

"Of course, my love are you all right?"

Thomas nodded at her once again.

***

"Huh..." Thomas huffed when he arrived his room.

He locked his door immediately, looking around the room. He didn't think the fairy would go out of the closet, so he wasn't surprised when he didn't see a fairy on his bed or couch.

Thomas heard small whimpering noises from the closet, which made his heart ache. Thomas bit his lip nervously, slowly walking over to the closet. His head shook, thinking about not going in there, but he had to, he was worried.

Just as he was about to open the door of his closet, the door knocked. He sighed, walking over to his door, unlocking it and greeting the maid, Milana.

"Hello," she said quietly, handing Thomas the tablet of food.

"Thank you, Milana," Thomas replied.

The brunet closed and locked the door once again, going over to his bed. He placed his tablet on his bed and sat down. There was bread and potato soup with salad on his tablet, a small glass of water and for his dessert some chocolate pudding.

Thomas began slowly eating the food, but had to stop, thinking about the fairy. He felt guilty for letting him there without food or anything. He even felt guilty for touching the fairy, thinking he might not want to be touched by a human.

He slowly got up, taking the plate with him, the small whimpers still coming from the closet. When he reached the door, he slowly opened it. Peeking, he saw the fairy in the same position, only with ivies coming down from the ceiling of his closet. The fairy could more than healing himself.

"H-hello..." Thomas whispered.

"P-please-... D-don't u-use me."

Thomas' eyes went wide, goosebumps over his shoulders. He felt bad for not saying anything sooner, so maybe the fairy would know that the brunet would never hurt him.

"I won't hurt you, never," Thomas said, walking into the closet.

The fairy backed against the wall even more, not opening his eyes. Thomas knew he should hold distance, so he sat down on the grass patch the fairy created. Then he noticed the cut on the blonde's stomach that might have opened by the time.

"Y-your cut, d-do you w-want me to help y-you?" Thomas stuttered.

The blonde opened his eyes slowly, looking at the brunet. He never saw his face before, embarrassed he looked away, his ears turning yellow. Thomas slowly crawled closer to the fairy.