ꕥ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧 ꕥ

"I've got you."

Newt was weakly clinging onto the prince's torso, his hands lightly going through Thomas' hair. He breathed in his scent to believe this was reality. He leaned his head on Thomas' shoulder, while the brunet was carrying his weak body toward his room.

"I'm so sorry, Newt," Thomas whispered into his ear.

"He hurt me... I'm weak," Newt murmured.

He hated being weak. He couldn't defend himself from the man who took his energy. He wore him out and his hands couldn't take it anymore.

"You're not, Newt you're so strong," Thomas said.

He lightly stroke Newt's waist up and down. Something he noticed was that the fairy was cold, while he should have warm skin that was burning into Thomas' mind every time they would touch.

"You're cold," Thomas stated, still keeping a fast pace to reach his room.

Newt didn't reply. He closed his eyes and buried his face in the brunet's neck. Thomas shivered slightly at the touch. He loved every move Newt made on him, it made his heart flutter in excitement and he wasn't able to think about anything else.

"We're there..."

Thomas opened the door slowly. He didn't expect to hear laugher and small talks. He saw his mother talking with Harriet and Lizzy, she just knew how to make people laugh. Minho was just sitting beside, pouting at the story his mother told the two fairy girls. The moment Lizzy and Harriet turned toward the door, a huge smile formed in their faces.

"Newt!" both of them yelled.

Thomas gave them a sad smile, before closing the door and going over to his blue king bed. He grunted when he sat down, Newt still cradled in his arms. Lizzy and Harriet walked over to the fairy, while Jacky and Minho were sitting on the couch, watching them.

"You're okay?" Lizzy whispered.

"He is... He is, he just... I don't know what... But...." Thomas stuttered.

He didn't know what happened to Newt, but knew something was off and someone had big plans with the fairy dust. Newt slowly opened his eyes, and looked into Thomas' hazel brown ones.

"What happened?" Thomas asked.

He slowly moved his hands up and down his back, trying to comfort his fairy. Newt breathed in heavily before closing his eyes once again, opening them when he was ready to talk.

"There was a man... He-he captured me while I was looking for mushrooms... I didn't see him at first... The next moment I was in a cage with... With glass tubes around my hands... It shucked my whole... Whole self," Newt explained.

Thomas let a tear escape his eye before hugging the fairy's small body. Lizzy was tightly hugging Harriet, who had her arms around her waist and head rested on her shoulder. Jacky let out a small gasp, stood up and walked over to the door.

"I will lock up-"

"Mother! Uncle Janson, it's uncle Janson," Minho yelled from the balcony.

Jacky let out another gasp, she ran over to the balcony, holding her dress up, so she wouldn't step and fall. When she finally reached the balcony, she saw him. Janson on his gray horse with a cage on the back of the saddle.

"It's him... Everyone will stay here," Jacky said firmly.

She grabbed Minho by his waist and took off his belt. Jacky took the sword from the belt, handing it back to him. Minho scoffed at her, pulled his trousers up and looked at her. The queen gave his son a quick smile and kissed his forehead before walking over to the door.