CHAPTER THREE

hello you beautiful gremlins. we're at it again. enjoy my beauties!

(Slight cuss warning)     (-i think ANGST idk??-)

(-The next chapter will have tons of swearing so be prepared!-) 

Ranboo's POV-

The bell rang and we all grabbed our notes and books and shoved them into our bags. I noticed that Tubbo was giving a death stare to another boy. He had blonde hair,grey eyes and a bandaid on his nose. He was wearing a red and white tee-shirt and light brown jeans with a hole on the part of his knee. he had a bandaid on his knee as well.  a lot of people here must like hurting themselves. he got up and started shoving his stuff in his bag too. he was with the other three boys i saw earlier.

"C'mon..." Tubbo said,as he grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the classroom. he sounded mad. we started to walk down the hallways. I heard him mumbling something but I wasn't sure what. I felt like asking who the blonde boy was but Tubbo seemed too upset.

"What do you have next?" I asked trying to distract the anger he had.

"Language with Mr.Halo." He replied,angrily. I jumped a little.

"Are you okay?" I asked ,grabbing his one hand and stopped walking. Tubbo took a deep breath before smiling at up me.

"Yeah. I'm okay." said,calmly. "What about you big man?" He asked, as he started walking again,us still holding hands. "What do you have next?"

 I took a look at my list. it said Drama.

"Uh, Drama." I said.

"Oh! Thats right across from my class." Tubbo said cheerfully. 

"Cool."

"Wanna meet in the middle after class?" He asked.

"Uhm..Sure." i said. 

We had reached our classrooms and had to go to different classes.

"Bye,Boo!" He said waving at me as he walked into the classroom. I still got flustered by that nickname. I gave a simple nod and walked into my classroom. He was just way too cute for my own safety.

i hadn't found very much people in the drama class. five boys sat in a circle and another person who im guessing was the teacher stood over a desk going through papers. They had finally noticed me and put They're clipboard down.

"Ah, You must be the new kid. Hello there." They said. They were wearing a strawberry dress, sunglasses, a crown, the Bisexual pride flag tied as a cape around them, and black boots.

"Yup..." I said quietly.

"Alrighty, come with me for a second." They said, motioning for me to follow. i followed them to their desk and they pulled out a white board and tossed me a marker.

"I'm Eret, your teacher. if you wouldn't mind writing your name and your pronounce on this white board that would be great."

i nodded and wrote down my name and pronounce.

- Eret-all pronounce .                          -( Eret never said what their pronounce were) 

-Fundy -He\Him.

-Purpled-He\They.

-Skeppy-He\Him.

-Karl jacobs-They\them.

-Quackity-He\Him.

-Ranboo- He\They.

"Alright. why don't you go sit with the others now?" They asked. I nodded my head and went to sit down beside the group. I saw the two students that i saw this morning who were running with the teachers shoes and three other kids. One of the boys looked a little familiar. i think he was in my class but then again maybe he wasn't. He had a purple sweater,blonde hair,Grey eyes and black jeans.