Chapter five.

A

I'm so sorry for the short chapters. i just don't really have a lot of motivation. This one will be a little longer but please try and bear with me cause the detail will be fucking horrible! Hope you enjoy. BYE BYE GREMLINS!!(ART NOT MINE) Also that's basically what they're gonna look like in the next chapter. Except for Tubbo having a mask.(I think?)

(-Cuss warning,ANGST ig,CRINGE.-)

Ranboos POV-

that blonde boy i saw earlier was staring at me and Tubbo for some reason. When Tubbo turned around he stormed off. I'm sure he didn't like me. Did i do something wrong? Why did he look mad? My 'Wingmen' came out of the class and looked at Tubbo like;'Ah, so that's who it is'.

"C'mon Ranboo! It's lunch now!" Tubbo said, dragging me along. Did Tubbo not know i could walk or something? I felt a little stupid for feeling nervous. This school is filled with nice people. We walked down the stairs  to the cafeteria. We stopped at the stairs for a second and made way for those who walked down and or up.

"Shit." Tubbo said digging around in his bag.

"What?" I asked, as he started to check the pouches on the sides.

"My lunch money." He replied. "I forgot it at home." He said,stressfully. " I was in such a rush I forgot it!

"That's okay" I said,grabbing some extra money I had on me, pulling it out and handing it to Tubbo. He looked at me confused. I motioned for him to take it.

"You sure, Big man?" He asked.

"Yeah of course!" I said smiling. "You need to eat to stay healthy. My mom gave me a little too much anyway!" Tubbo Smiled before hugging me.

"Aweee you care about meeeee!"

"Of course I care about you." I said, feeling my face heat up. "Now take the money." I said looking away. He took the money before grabbing my hand and walking into the cafeteria with me. We were holding hands as we got on line and waited. I looked over to the nearest table and saw Purpled,Fundy,Skeppy,Karl,Quackity and two other people. Both girls. One had dark brown hair, brown eyes and makeup on her face. She was wearing a plain pink tee-shirt and light blue ripped jeans with white shoes with a rose on the sides. I heard her voice from over here. She sounded like the person Purpled called. I think her name was Hannah. The girl beside her looked like the boy with the green hoodie i saw this morning. Maybe they're siblings? Purpled noticed me and waved. I waved back.

"Who're you waving at?" Tubbo asked.

"Purpled. He's over there." I replied.

"Your friends with purpled?" He asked.

"I dont know. id like to think so."

"Purpled's rude." He scoffed.

"I think he's nice." I said, As we grabbed our treys. Tubbo gigled.

"He can be." Tubbo said. "When he wants to be."

We were looking for a table when Fundy started waving furiously. 

"RANBOO!" He yelled. "OVER HERE!!"

I looked at Tubbo.

"Yeah, you go sit with them." He smiled.

"Aren't you coming?" I asked.

"No," He said, sitting at the table we stopped at."You go hang out with your friends." 

I felt a little guilty now. I walked over to the table but didn't sit down.

"I'm going to sit with Tubbo. I'll hang out with you guys tomorrow." I said,looking back at Tubbo who looked sad. He was picking at his food.