Chapter Six

HELLO GREMLINS!!! I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!! It took so much fucking planning. my brother helped too but he still doesn't know what it's about. LETS GET ITTTTT. Oh. and the POVS will change a little. luv ya bye!!

Ranboo's POV-

I was sitting at the dinner table in silents still processing what had happened. I had kinda figured out a way to sneak out but i don't know what i was gonna do if my parents catch me.

"Mark, Honey, Are you okay?" My mom asked with a look of concern on her face. I hadn't eaten anything since i got home from school. and all i was doing was poking my food around the plate.

"Yeah.." I replied. "I'm just not that hungry at the moment."

"Oh." She said as she sat up a bit. "Why did something happen?"

"No i just don't feel like eating right now."

"If it's the food you don't want to eat you can grab something else." That was just something my mother did. If i didn't like the food she would let me have something else.

"No it's okay." I said. "I'll just put it in the fridge or something." I said getting up.

"Aight. But are you okay?" My father asked, While he rinsed of his dish.

"Yup." I said as i went for the stairs. I went up to my room. I decided to change into some darker clothes. I realized i should probably tell the other's.

                                                                                            Ranboo🖤🤍:

                                                                                        Hey guy's.

Purpled🟣:  

Sup?

                                                                             Ranboo🖤🤍:

                                          Dream may or may not have came

                                        up to me after school to tell me we were gonna 

                                                                              fight.

Fundy🟧😜:

We got ur back,Bro!

DRISTA💚:

YUP!!

                                                                           Ranboo 🖤🤍:

                                                         Wait when did u get added to

                                                                         the chat?

DRISTA💚: 

Like, an hour ago.

Hannah🥀:

When? 

                                                                            Ranboo🖤🤍:

                                                                                      2:30.

Skeppy😝:

Wait. That's past our curfew!

                                                                     Ranboo🖤🤍: