CHAPTER 11

Hi gremlins. I feel like shit right now so pls don't attack me. i'm writing this when im tired af. I'm a fucking weirdo for writing this at this hour. Pls enjoy. Also, I know i said id switch the POVS up a bit but i meannnn. i promise ill switch it up in the next one. Also this will be a short chapter. AND TELL ME THE SHIPS Y'ALL WANNA SEE HERE! I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!Give me your ships and I'll write a fanfic about it for you gorgeous,ass,mother fucking people.(Even if i don't like it)

Tommy's Pov-

The three of us sat in the back row. I pulled out my phone only to find DOZENS of angry texts from George,Dream and Sapanp. mainly from our group chat.

Dream💚:

THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!!

Gogs😊:

TRAITOR! 

HE BEAT THE FUCK OUTTA DREAM!!

Snapnap🧡:

your so stupid!

y would u do this!?

Dream💚:

IM GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS!!

Gogs😊:

Correction: WE are gonna beat ur ass.

Oh no. no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no, I blocked their numbers quickly. I looked at the door and my eyes widened as a saw the three of them. Thankfully they didn't see me just yet. I looked around. Tubbo and Ranboo looked at me confused. The only thing i could think of was hiding under the desk. I slid down my chair under the the desk

"Tommy? Are you drunk or..?"

"Quick switch me spots." Ranboo said. He knew exactly why i panicked. damn,he was a good friend. He knew exactly what was happening. I crawled to where he was sitting from under the table and he got up and walked over to where i was sitting. It was seriously nice of Ranboo to do that for me. At this point i don't even know why i didn't like him. If anyone were to date Tubbo, I'd rather it be him than anyone else. Dream and the others spotted me and sat at the back row too. I'm glad Ranboo's in the way of me though. He's fucking protective. Dream gave me a glare which Ranboo gladly delivered back to him. Dream stopped staring and just got his shit out. I grabbed a plain piece of paper from my notebook and ripped it out. I wrote on it, folded it up and handed it to Ranboo. He unfolded it smiled and wrote on it before folding it back up and giving it back to me.

                                                                                     Thanks Ranboo.

                                                                                                 -Tommy

                                         np!    ;)

                                       -Ranboo

I smiled, folded it back up and put it in my backpack. I'm glad me and Tubbo are friends again. And honestly, I'm proud to say Ranboo is my new friend,too.

[433 words]