CHAPTAH 14

Hello gremlins. this will be a long chapter cause ya deserve it! I'm so sorry for the short chapters. i just don't have a lot of motivation. Also thank you to @_Mybeloved for the ideas for this chapter! yes the picture above is a picture of me holding up one of my drawings. i was proud of it and wanted to show you. also enjoy.

Tubbo's POV-

We all just talked about god knows what for the rest of the lunch break. We were laughing as Quackity told us the prank he pulled on Mr.Halo. I looked over to Tommy who was looking a little unhappy.

                                                                                                      Tubbs🌻 :

                                                                                            U good, Tommy?

Tommy😋 :

yeah

                                                                                                 Tubbs🌻:

                                                                              U wanna talk or something?

                                                                     I'm ur friend! U can talk to me!

Tommy😋:

U like Ranboo.

Don't U?

                                                                                            Tubbs🌻:

                                                                         Okay, maybe a little.

Tommy😋:

HA! Knew it!

                                                                                  Tubbs🌻:

                                                                       U wont tell him will u?

Tommy😋:

Ofc not.

Unless u want me 2.

                                                                                   Tubbs🌻:

                                                                        good. Thx!

Tommy😋:

Np!

I looked up from my phone and looked at Tommy from the other side of Ranboo. I smiled and He smiled back and put a approving thumbs up.

Drista's POV-

I looked at Tubbo who was smiling at his phone. Tubbo was a good guy. He's the nicest person you'll ever meet. I don't fully trust Tommy though. Mainly because this could just be dreams plan to manipulate someone and ruin everything. It was a day after the fight and Dream was still pissed. He was the type of person who would let this shit go by now but i guess not. I've never seen my brother so mad before. When mom caught us she was really mad. not at me though. at Dream. He wasn't doing so well i school the year before so now mom was mad. Especially cause Dream snuck out a lot over the summer break and so on and so forth. there's my brother for ya folks! Everything from last night began to flood into my brain. I began to zone out, thinking about everything. I was deep in thought.