CHAPTER FOUUUURRRR

HOLY SHIT, I GOT 28 READS ALREADY! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! This means so much to me thank you all! Now,Without further ado chapter 4. (ART NOT MINE ALL CREDIT TO ZULACOOLA)

(-CUSS WARNING,CRINGE AND A LITTLE ANGST-)

Tommy's POV-

I didn't exactly like this 'New guy', Ranboo. Especially 'cause he somehow got so close to Tubbo so quickly. I didn't trust him. I guess Tubbo wanted someone to hang out with or some shit like that. I mean, I was hanging out with Dream,George and Sapnap the whole summer. But ,so what? Dream is a lot funnier, Sapnap is a lot better to cheat with and Gogy is a lot better to prank. So i don't know why i cared so much. It's not like i miss him. I just don't trust Ranboo. He's suspicious. We've all known each other for.... Basically forever. He can't just jump in out of nowhere. I bet he thinks he can replace me. That bitch. I'll have to keep an eye on him. But, Keep it secret. I don't want him to think i'm some creepy dude and Tubbo would be pretty mad. 

"Yo, Toms? You good?" Sapnap said pulling me out of my train of thoughts.

"You've been awfully quiet." George said.

"That's new." Dream teased.

"Oh, Fuck off.." I laughed slightly.

"Seriously, Dude. What's wrong?" Dream asked.

"Nothing.." I mumble.

"Tommy you can tell us!" George said thoughtfully.

"Yeah, we're your friends, Dude." Sapnap said patting my head.

"Okay,Okay." i said. "You guys know that new kid right?" 

"Yeaah?" Dream said confused.

"That Ranboo guys who was holding hands with Tubbo?" George said looking at dream and then back at me in confusion.

"Yeah, him. I- wait what?" i looked at Gogy all weird.

"What?" He asked.

"Say what you said again."

"What? That Ranboo and Tubbo were holding hands?"

"They were what?" i began to sound angry.

"Wait, you didn't see?" Sapnap asked. "They were holding hands in the hallway on their way to class too." Sapnap said looking at everyone.

I clenched my fists, till they turned pale.

"Aren't they dating?" Dream asked Sapanp.

"They better fuck'n not be!" I said loudly.

"Ooh~ Someone's jealous!" George teased.

"Shut up.." I mumbled.

"You seem upset.." Dream said.

"No im perfectly fine!" i said sarcastically. "You fuck'n dumbass OF COURSE IM UPSET!"

"Quiet down back there!" Mr.Halo yelled to the back.

Sapnap gave me a pat on the back. "Feel replaced, huh?" He said. 

"Pfffft! Of course not!" I lied. i did feel replaced. He raised an eyebrow. I sighed. "Okay, Okay so, so maybe i feel a little replaced..." I admitted.

"It's okay Toms. You'll get over it eventually!" He said reassuringly.

"Sap, You literally texted me last night saying how much you miss Alex and Karl." Gogy said sassily. "It's been over a fucking year and your still not over them. How is Tommy gonna get over HIS feelings?"

Sapnaps face flushed red with embarrassment.

"Its okay sap!" Dream said wheezing. "We're here for you!" He couldn't control his laughter. I'm glad these guys would never replace me. I wanted to check up on Tubbo real quick, while Sapnap told the others to shut up.

                                                                                                    Tommy🙃: 

                                                                                    R u and Ranboo Dating?

Tubbs💛:

Y does it matter?                                                                  Tommy🙃:

                                                                               It doesn't. i just wanna know.

Tubbs💛: 

Maybe we r maybe we aren't.

      I was fed up with this bullshit.

                                                                                                 Tommy🙃:

                                                                                        Y'know what!?

                                                                                            FUCK YOU!!

Tubbs💛:

Yeah, love you too jackass.

    I shut my phone off. That bitch. Tubbo's a bitch and Ranboo's an asshole.

"That was harsh." Sapnap said. He had been reading the text messages. I scoffed.

"Y'know for someone who misses his friend, you sure are an ass." George said, crossing his arms. I look over to Tubbo whos getting his stuff ready. he's sure in a hurry. i grab my stuff too, so that i can see why he's in such a rush. The bell rings and Tubbo gets up and starts running for the door. i get up and do the same. Ranboo had just come out of the Drama room when Tubbo basically TACKLED him with a hug. Ranboos ears went red so it was obvious he liked Tubbo. I was furious couldn't help it! That bitch stole my best friend. It kinda hurt. I was just standing there frozen. When Ranboo looked at me a gave him a death stare as if i was going to kill him or some shit. Tubbo turned around and saw me. I turned around and just stormed off,angrily. Ranboo stole my best friend...HE STOLE MY FUCKING BEST FRIEND. I'll have to keep an eye on him. i dont trust him. 

NOT.

ONE.

BIT.

Heyo!! Sorry for the short chapter. i'm running outta ideas. Honestly i have not planned for chapter five AT ALL but thats okay! remember to take care of yourselves! ILY ALL!!! BYE MY LITTLE GREMLINSSSSS!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

[782 words]